Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Seating at wembley

Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 pm

anyone else pissed off with their seats yesterday, i paid 52 pounds for my ticket in block 530 when i found my seat i was right in the back row of all, if i wanted to sit there i would have had 36 pound tickets, the worst part of it my mate who is getting on a bit and can just about walk, struggled like f**k to get up those steps to his seat is it just pot luck where you sit ,because in the fa cup semi and final we had good seats rant over.

Re: Seating at wembley

Sun May 23, 2010 5:13 pm

anthonyevans wrote:anyone else pissed off with their seats yesterday, i paid 52 pounds for my ticket in block 530 when i found my seat i was right in the back row of all, if i wanted to sit there i would have had 36 pound tickets, the worst part of it my mate who is getting on a bit and can just about walk, struggled like f**k to get up those steps to his seat is it just pot luck where you sit ,because in the fa cup semi and final we had good seats rant over.

We had a great seat on the top tier in the corner 5 rows back (545). We too paid 52 quid each. :ayatollah:

Sun May 23, 2010 5:19 pm

anthonyevans wrote:anyone else pissed off with their seats yesterday, i paid 52 pounds for my ticket in block 530 when i found my seat i was right in the back row of all, if i wanted to sit there i would have had 36 pound tickets, the worst part of it my mate who is getting on a bit and can just about walk, struggled like f**k to get up those steps to his seat is it just pot luck where you sit ,because in the fa cup semi and final we had good seats rant over.

same here mate,i queued for 2 hours on friday morning second day tickets on sale,i hate 9 people infront of me and had the back row in block 538,shocking :(

Sun May 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Yep, shelled out £70 overall and I was in Row 20 of block 551 which is at the very top, meanwhile my mate who's on here got the same tickets and was in a block much closer and lower down.

Bit of a disgrace really as the £32 tickets could not have been much worse if at all.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 pm

was happy with mine. block 131 10 rows from the front £52

Sun May 23, 2010 9:55 pm

I was well pissed off......paid £98 (fekkin mug) and 2 rows behind were corporate boxes full of pissed up blackpool!!! :evil:
How no fukker jumped over to tw*t one or two of them ill never know. :roll:

Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

£64 in block 133 behind the goals, 36 row back! Awesome seat

Mon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

Goodshoes wrote:£64 in block 133 behind the goals, 36 row back! Awesome seat

Ditto me and the missus were in Block 133 Row 22m, great seats.

Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 am

I was behind the goal right in the corner, row 6 top seats. £52

Nobody should be paying those prices for any game though. It's madness.

Back to the £3.50 days I say :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm

i had a £52 ticket and was in row 33 in the top tier, it takes the fuckin piss!

Mon May 24, 2010 3:08 pm

I was the same £52 for block 529 row 43 top row f@cking rip off

Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Just wish they could sort the tickets out so the plastics with their wives and kids could sit in one block and the propoer fans could stand, sing & shout in a totall different block.

Would have stopped a load of pompous, stuck up fathers and yummy mummy's from moaning all afternoon.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

i was in the top tier, but will not moan just glad to be there

Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm

£52 bottom tier four rows from front just to right of goal

Stood all game and no one moaned around us :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

cefnblue wrote:was happy with mine. block 131 10 rows from the front £52

same block further back for £64. Cracking view :ayatollah: