Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM PACKED AND READY!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Ive dug the car out of the snow and im ready to leave for Cardiff 6pm! M1 M42 M50 MONMOUTH M4! It usually takes 4 hours max but with the weather how it is who knows????? I hope to see some of the lads i met in the Great Western saturday at the game boxing day! They were a good bunch of lads! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM! Those who know me i will be in Napier before the game!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IM PACKED AND READY!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:55 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive dug the car out of the snow and im ready to leave for Cardiff 6pm! M1 M42 M50 MONMOUTH M4! It usually takes 4 hours max but with the weather how it is who knows????? I hope to see some of the lads i met in the Great Western saturday at the game boxing day! They were a good bunch of lads! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM! Those who know me i will be in Napier before the game!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merry Xmas matey.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Have a safe journey. Merry Christmas to all

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:13 pm

dont forget my presents scroodge!

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Got you a nice pair of owls socks brother in law!!!!!!!! :lol: see you in the morning and have the kettle on!!!! ;) im off now! NOS DA COCKA!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 pm

have a safe journey, and I hope junction 32 of the M6 is better than Sunday

Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive dug the car out of the snow and im ready to leave for Cardiff 6pm! M1 M42 M50 MONMOUTH M4! It usually takes 4 hours max but with the weather how it is who knows????? I hope to see some of the lads i met in the Great Western saturday at the game boxing day! They were a good bunch of lads! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM! Those who know me i will be in Napier before the game!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam Safe Journey :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: