Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tattoos

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:03 pm

just sat for 4 hours this afternoon getting pieces finished ... ad 2 on go but now complete ! do you like the pain or not ? lee clements at chameleon tattoo shop high street barry is second to none FACT! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: tattoos

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 pm

dont enjoy the pain but am addicted to tatoos, need my left arm linked up ver my shoulder might pop into that one you said.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm

I dont find the pain unmanageable, just feels a bit like an old Splott 'chicken scratch'...

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Fao Ely Trendy

Have you got any city ones from there?? I've just moved to barry and I want a bluebird on my calf

Regards

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Splott-light wrote:I dont find the pain unmanageable, just feels a bit like an old Splott 'chicken scratch'...

:lol: the chicken scratch ha ha got a bitch of a scar on the top of my left hand , a girl did it when i was in school for me. :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:Fao Ely Trendy

Have you got any city ones from there?? I've just moved to barry and I want a bluebird on my calf

Regards

my brother in law just got the city badge on his back, the full size of his back , that was in Barry and its a good one, i;ll ask where to.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Cheers mate

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm

yeah i got crest on leg but done buy joe on salisbury rd althou he now works in barry an also got stadium <ninian park> on my side .... but this guy does do crest an i give you my word he is brilliant , jonah lomu flew him out to dubai last year to get tatt done ? keep me updated also he got bookings till feb , i back in feb 10th ! its good thou wen tattoist is booked for while it proves something !

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Yeah I seen in the paper about Lomu. Thanks mate

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:28 pm

i have had mine done by a guy called gavin who owns DISTINCTIVE in porth, annis seen my last one last saturday ''only after he slapped me in it'' :D

had my avatar done on the top of my arm(jake and elwood)

he has got the full crest done ready for me