Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DJ has had a bust up

Mon May 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Keep Jay and get shot of Jones, Simples.

Mon May 24, 2010 2:33 pm

steve davies wrote:if we had been able to bring in cover for jay during the january transfer window as we and jones thought was going to happen then perhaps things would be different
stop blaming each other and looking for scapegoats whilst the real culprit our chairman is getting away with it scot free.
we backed him with his golden ticket scam expecting to see new players in january and he let us and dave jones down.
if jones himself is blaming jay then thats disgusting because im sure in hindsight he would now have played gerrard from the start and used mcormack before etuhu and we might have got by.

Correct, totally agree wih you Steve. I would also add though that if this is true about DJ blaming the loss on one player then surely he's saying that he only had one game plan based on that one player.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Hang on a mo. Did carl say it was for feigning injury ? He said he had a bust up with Jay for what we dont know. But if he was critisising Hudson we would all be behind him. What i do know apart from Chopra Whitts and Leders they all let ud down in our most important game ever

Mon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:with Jay Bothroyd.

In front of many witness' DJ put the blame of the defeat onto jay Bothroyd and told him he will never play for him again. Not very good man management again by DJ.

Surely tactics come into play for the defeat not one single player.

carl,i said yesterday a broken jay was better than etuhu,and i didnt feel jay wanted to stay on the pitch,whatever injury he had he got 6 weeks to get over it,how many men on here get up in the morning and go to work however bad they are feeling,i wasnt happy with him at all saturday, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 6:54 pm

krab wrote:

In front of many witness' DJ put the blame of the defeat onto jay Bothroyd and told him he will never play for him again. Not very good man management again by DJ.

carl,i said yesterday a broken jay was better than etuhu,and i didnt feel jay wanted to stay on the pitch,whatever injury he had he got 6 weeks to get over it,how many men on here get up in the morning and go to work however bad they are feeling,i wasnt happy with him at all saturday, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't forget lads this is all 2nd hand or maybe even third hand..

It may well all be taken out of context.

We all fall out with people from time to time.

Mon May 24, 2010 7:05 pm

krab wrote:

let me get this clear.

You're saying a professional athlete who relies upon running should automatically stay on the pitch when unable to move particularly well... for no other reason than you would turn up to work with say a hangover?

Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Ive heard the injury was a bit of a nothing, DJ was fuming trying to explain how important this game was and what it meant to everyone. Players also unhappy with Jay.
Shame as he is a great player