Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M ABSOLUTELY STAGGERED GYEPES HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

If there is anyone doubting why DJ should be at the helm next season this is it1 Gerrard and Gyepes at the back and Blake in the holding role was the spine for next year; but not for Jones. So more of Hudson it is. Never!

StT.

Re: I'M ABSOLUTELY STAGGERED GYEPES HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Mon May 24, 2010 10:50 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:If there is anyone doubting why DJ should be at the helm next season this is it1 Gerrard and Gyepes at the back and Blake in the holding role was the spine for next year; but not for Jones. So more of Hudson it is. Never!

StT.

gabor has done nothing wrong, but as i said before im not suprised, he isnt a DJ fav, and we are cost cutting and thinning down our squad, and we all know in DJ's mind he would be 4th choice behind hudson, gerrard and now blake :twisted:

Mon May 24, 2010 10:51 am

D J will be gone i know he wont be our manager next season

Mon May 24, 2010 10:52 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:D J will be gone i know he wont be our manager next season

:D

I'm not really, the guys too clumbsy for me, & he fell out with DJ a while ago.

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:D J will be gone i know he wont be our manager next season

:D

:D :D

Mon May 24, 2010 10:54 am

I'm indifferent. I like Gyepes and he's a hero to me after THAT tackle against Leicester, but we need to aim higher. As Rick said, I think he's too clumsy and inconsistent. We need better. Gerrard and Blake will be our back two next season otherwise I'll cry.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

Zabier wrote:I'm indifferent. I like Gyepes and he's a hero to me after THAT tackle against Leicester, but we need to aim higher. As Rick said, I think he's too clumsy and inconsistent. We need better. Gerrard and Blake will be our back two next season otherwise I'll cry.

surley if we need to aim higher and need better then hudson would be a lot of peoples chioce to release
it comes down to jones favourites not what is best for the team we all seen that sat

Mon May 24, 2010 11:14 am

Oh I agree that Hudson should go as well and I'll be amazed if he even starts next season. However, this isn't about Hudson, it's about Gyepes and we need better. Remember that Barnsley game? Gyepes cost us in games like that on more than the odd occasion. Like I said, I like the guy and wanted him to do well but we need better.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:16 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:If there is anyone doubting why DJ should be at the helm next season this is it1 Gerrard and Gyepes at the back and Blake in the holding role was the spine for next year; but not for Jones. So more of Hudson it is. Never!

StT.

Give it a rest lads.
Gyepes isn't even out of contract so how can he be released ?

Hudson has also got 2 years left so give the guy a break and stop slagging him off, he was the best player on the pitch at leicester after just coming back from injury.

Biggest thing thsat p1sses me off about this club is fans always looking for scapegoats. especially when half of them can't even be bothered to cheer the side on most of the time.

I'm looking forward to the EGM and a few things getting settled then I need a break from this all.

Some crazy stuff being written at the moment and many people are just too emotional and looking for someone to blame.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:26 am

this is why we use this forum mate, our wives , etc , don't want to listen about ccfcc every minute of the day, it allows us to let off steam :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

We must be rolling in cash if we are paying up a year of Gypes contract. Happy days.

However I doubt it, so unles Gypes has asked to go, I assume Gabor is going onto the transfer list.

Everyone does know that you can Only release players who are out of contract? Hudson ain't going anywhere it'll cost the club a fortune to pay him off.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm indifferent. I like Gyepes and he's a hero to me after THAT tackle against Leicester, but we need to aim higher. As Rick said, I think he's too clumsy and inconsistent. We need better. Gerrard and Blake will be our back two next season otherwise I'll cry.

If we are aiming higher I'd keep Gyepes and get rid of Hudson! That's about 2 divisions higher.

StT.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

If we are aiming higher I'd keep Gyepes and get rid of Hudson! That's about 2 divisions higher.

StT.
agree there steve :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Problem may be that PR has given Gypes two contracts in his short space here so gd knows what sort of wages and IMO he is clearly behind Blake and Gerrard and would be behind Hudson like it or not. If Jones think he can get someone better than Gypes on a free on the same or less wages then it had to be done

Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Just how much truth is there in this Gyppes story? I'm hearing he is going nowhere.

Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Gypes - hasnt been released. Not yet anyway. There is no concrete evidence and he wasn't out of contract. proba best waiting till the morning and see what happens

Mon May 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Gabor has not been released but has been told he can leave.