Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goin to miss most of the season next year

Mon May 24, 2010 11:36 am

Since Xmas ive had a team after me to play football again next year i decided to say yes either if we got to the prem or not, goin to miss it so much has ive missed about less then 5 games at home in the last 15/16 years and even went to 14 away games this season, just want to say i hope every1 has a good season next year and hope we can push on from this year, will be dwn when havent got a game

Re: Goin to miss most of the season next year

Mon May 24, 2010 11:42 am

if we got to the prem you'd have bought a season ticket :roll:

we know the proper supporters will be there next season

Mon May 24, 2010 11:44 am

Whats the team

Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

Ben wrote:if we got to the prem you'd have bought a season ticket :roll:

we know the proper supporters will be there next season

if we had got to the Prem you could have counted on 1 hand the number of 3.00 Saturday kick offs.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:52 am

so im now not a proper supporter for goin to play football myself next year then??? and no i wouldnt have brought a season ticket for next year just for this reason, like i said ill be cumin dwn as much as i can next year either if we were playin man utd.chelsea or aldershot or yeovil

Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Your doing exactly the right thing mate,play as long as you can,i gave up to early(i was also shite mind]even missed a Final to see the City win promotion when Hatton and the Bennett brothers were here, might have only been park football but at least win or lose it never left you as frustrated and gutted as these bunch of chockers have.

Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:so im now not a proper supporter for goin to play football myself next year then??? and no i wouldnt have brought a season ticket for next year just for this reason, like i said ill be cumin dwn as much as i can next year either if we were playin man utd.chelsea or aldershot or yeovil

good luck :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks the final two people, im only 20 so like u said play as long as i can havent played for like 3 years cus of the city on a saturday and do really miss it, but always cardiff city :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 12:38 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:Thanks the final two people, im only 20 so like u said play as long as i can havent played for like 3 years cus of the city on a saturday and do really miss it, but always cardiff city :ayatollah:

i played football to a reasonable level, but played sundays, and watched city every saturday, then when i turned 18 it was welsh league for me on a saturday, so i decided no and watched the city instead!! looking back i kinda wished i stayed fit and gave my own football a better effort. but then come 3pm on match day with beers and mates nothing is better :D

but all the best with it :ayatollah: