Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothyrod went off on purpose

Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

so the wanky board claim

Just a rumour but have just taken phone call to suggest that his team-mates barely spoke to him at the post match dinner (was there one?)and that he has another club lined up (Premier).

Can't see it myself, i reckon somone's sayin g that to take the focus off Dave Jones and his argument knowing Jay will proberly go this season anyway

Re: Bothyrod went off on purpose

Mon May 24, 2010 11:43 am

so why is the other board wrong ?
just because they dont slag off DJ ?

EMOTIONS ARE VERY HIGH AT THE MOMENT..

saturday was a big let down all round, all to blame, manager, players and us fans..we were outsung by a beach army

Mon May 24, 2010 11:45 am

Bothroyd is a f*cking wuss anyway and nothing surprizes me about him , he prob laddered his tights in the pre match warm up ! :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 11:45 am

It's just a rumour.

Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

And a wanky one at that.

Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Bothroyd is a f*cking wuss anyway and nothing surprizes me about him , he prob laddered his tights in the pre match warm up ! :ayatollah:

:lol: That's such a random claim but had me laughing! Imagine that! :D

Mon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

he didnt want to be playing in the playoffs come the end of may he wanted to be on the beach anyone remember ?? :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 6:06 pm

what a load of bollux, no way he went off on purpose why the f*ck would he, it's every players dream to play at wembley and jays no different, he's been our best player this season and to even suggest something like that is totally disrespectfull to the guy and crap like that could drive him out of the club :twisted:

Mon May 24, 2010 6:14 pm

for people to suggest he bottled it is garbage a fully fit bothroyd would have stolen the show at wembley, he never bottled the swansea games man of the match in both games in my opinion.

Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
the blue path wrote:what a load of bollux, no way he went off on purpose why the f*ck would he, it's every players dream to play at wembley and jays no different, he's been our best player this season and to even suggest something like that is totally disrespectfull to the guy and crap like that could drive him out of the club :twisted:

Agreed. Without Bothroyd we would have been nowhere near the playoffs this year

Agree with Mike Tyson ere.....

bothroyd has been an inspiration this year.
I hope we can hang on to all our main lads. Although we seriously need another target man as cover for Jay! ASAP. :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 pm

bollcks

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26511848/

Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Dave Jones has lost it and if he did have a go at Jay it would not surprise me as he needs an excuse.