Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Here are your type of atmosphere killers

Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

you know the ones who didn't want to make a atmosphere, who didn't want to sing, just sit there complaining complaining ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO GET BEHIND THE TEAM

shame, i heard no-one complaining to me, yet they come home, saftey of thier keyboard and start "well this f*cking guy in front of me, was a wight tw*t"

WELL SAY IT TO HIS FACE, DONT COME ON INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS AFTER , type of cowards who always look back over thier shoulder, always avoid confruntation to have a easy life, sitting in thier "perfect little world" COWARDS

jumped up tossers

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_1900275

Re: Here are your type of atmosphere killers

Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi Ben

Nice of you to come on here complaining about me rather than replying directly

Words were had with this guy as he was blocking people's view and wasn't even watching the game, he was facing the wrong way having a go at people most of the time.

Mon May 24, 2010 1:11 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I admit I was a little too vocal and probably p8ssed a lot of people off on the day as did many others by the sounds of things but we needed to get behind the boys second half, that is why we are called "supporters" and half of the stadium may aswell have been watching opera

opera? or oprah winfrey??? :o

Mon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

going off at a slight tangent here , what happened to the imfamous Bob Bank opera singer ?? Where does he sit in the CCS then ?? " Opera , Opera give us a song ........ ! " :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 1:21 pm

I am one of those who is conscious of the person behind me. After celebrating a goal I also look behind me to see if the person is standing. Usually they are but at Wembley all of them just remained in their seats for our goals. I should have not been surprised though because they asked me if I was going ot remain standing well before KO.

Mon May 24, 2010 1:34 pm

If the person wants to sit down behind you, then its in their right to.

You can use your voice box sitting in your seat you know?

Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

better to sing standing up..........

If you find that you always feel a great deal of tension when you sing, I recommend you never practice your singing sitting down.
It's much harder to have correct airflow singing this way. It's much better to sing standing up, with your shoulders relaxed.

Also, when you breathe in, you must be wary that your shoulders are not being lifted. This is a sign of incorrect breathing.

There is a method of singing called speech level singing. This method is the most effective way of learning to sing.

The exercises are carefully designed to automatically regulate the airflow, without having to concentrate on how you are breathing! When I began to study the speech level singing method, I immediately began to sing with far less tension, and my range also increased whilst standing up

Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm

baker wrote:If the person wants to sit down behind you, then its in their right to.

no you cant

Mon May 24, 2010 3:51 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
baker wrote:If the person wants to sit down behind you, then its in their right to.

no you cant

No you cant, if u stand it expands your lungs and vocal cords therefore producing more sound :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 am

keep standing! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k me im glad im in the canton again next year, when do we ever sit at away games ever? Remember west brom away the big-screen saying sit down if you love football? then the brummies wouldnt join in with our chants of stand up if you love football....boring fuckers.

wembley could have been divided properly if you dont want to stand or sing sit in the granstand at CCS and if on an away days go to the front row... simple as.

:ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 11:36 am

Were there any of the problems in the last 2 visits to Wembley? If my memory serves me right we made a right racket against both Barnsley and Portsmouth yet this time everything fell flat.

I'm not sure if it is down standing or not, but I do believe that a combination of the novelty having worn off, dressing room bust ups and the supporters thinking we had already won served to shoot us in the foot.

Tue May 25, 2010 11:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Were there any of the problems in the last 2 visits to Wembley? If my memory serves me right we made a right racket against both Barnsley and Portsmouth yet this time everything fell flat.

I'm not sure if it is down standing or not, but I do believe that a combination of the novelty having worn off, dressing room bust ups and the supporters thinking we had already won served to shoot us in the foot.

Oh why did you say that tony i was trying to forget the on the pitch stuff :cry: :cry: