Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Dave Jones really go ?

Mon May 24, 2010 2:56 pm

DJ thinks he's doing a good job as manager !
But do we ?

Re: Will Dave Jones really go ?

Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 pm

I do.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Really ? Why ? :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 2:59 pm

The poll at the top of the page shows a 2:1 ratio of people supporting Dave to those that aren't. I think he is doing a good job and the statistics say I am in the majority! :D :ayatollah:

Doing well but room for improvement!

Mon May 24, 2010 3:03 pm

I think he is doing a good job because he has got us improving every year.
Also he has been able to get us into the play off final without bringing any players in January.

DJ Please stay!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Zabier wrote:The poll at the top of the page shows a 2:1 ratio of people supporting Dave to those that aren't. I think he is doing a good job and the statistics say I am in the majority! :D :ayatollah:

There's alot of room for improvement !
He blamed Bothroyd for the defeat, when he put him on in the first place know ing he was injured ! :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 3:08 pm

bennieccfc wrote:
Zabier wrote:The poll at the top of the page shows a 2:1 ratio of people supporting Dave to those that aren't. I think he is doing a good job and the statistics say I am in the majority! :D :ayatollah:

He blamed Bothroyd for the defeat, when he put him on in the first place know ing he was injured ! :ayatollah:

Thats bull shit and you know it!

Mon May 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Merlin wrote:
bennieccfc wrote:

Thats bull shit and you know it!

Is it?

Mon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

We do have medical staff you know! Do you think Jones just takes the players word for it?

Mon May 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Merlin wrote:We do have medical staff you know! Do you think Jones just takes the players word for it?

You mean the Dave Jones who all season has intimated Jay fakes injuries? Who in the media pointed out when Jay claims an injury he just ignores him?

What even makes you think Bothroyd told Jones he was fit?

I mean, you're discounting the bleeding obvious, which is Bothroyd was complaining about the calf, the gobby scouse whingebag ignored him mainly due to having no idea how to play without Bothroyd... it may well have been medical staff said it was 50/50.

Mon May 24, 2010 5:03 pm

:lol: