Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT DRINKING IN THE KINGS CROSS AGAIN

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Went there last night, 8 pints of strongbow and passed out, Must have been something wrong with it coz I woke up this morning and my arse is killing me,and it's not like I ate anything dodgy.

Re: NOT DRINKING IN THE KINGS CROSS AGAIN

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

:lol:

gwyn were you scrunmming down in there :?:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Went there last night, 8 pints of strongbow and passed out, Must have been something wrong with it coz I woke up this morning and my arse is killing me,and it's not like I ate anything dodgy.

I spoke to someone who was there too and they said, as you were falling over, you shouted something like "bugger me." :lol:

Must have been something you ate then Gwyn? :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Went there last night, 8 pints of strongbow and passed out, Must have been something wrong with it coz I woke up this morning and my arse is killing me,and it's not like I ate anything dodgy.

I spoke to someone who was there too and they said, as you were falling over, you shouted something like "bugger me." :lol:

f**k no, having spent a few hours with you last saturday i feel a joke fest coming on :lol:

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

f**k no, having spent a few hours with you last saturday i feel a joke fest coming on :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: