Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra

Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

what are our honest chances of keeping him, he seems to have got the problems sorted now just as we needed him shame the rest wernt as commited to the cause..
anyone notice he was wearing a ring (im assuming a wedding ring) on the cover of the programme i was led to beleive he was split up with his mrs

Re: Chopra

Mon May 24, 2010 7:13 pm

lewispenarth wrote:what are our honest chances of keeping him, he seems to have got the problems sorted now just as we needed him shame the rest wernt as commited to the cause..
anyone notice he was wearing a ring (im assuming a wedding ring) on the cover of the programme i was led to beleive he was split up with his mrs

Ipswich are keen - £3m keen

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=16499

If we are cutting costs, can we afford to turn this down with McCormack waiting for a chance ?

Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
lewispenarth wrote:what are our honest chances of keeping him, he seems to have got the problems sorted now just as we needed him shame the rest wernt as commited to the cause..

Ipswich are keen - £3m keen

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=16499

If we are cutting costs, can we afford to turn this down with McCormack waiting for a chance ?

Of the two, it would be preferrable to sell McCormack, at a lower price.

Chops is a goalscorer. McCormack isn't - the total he got for us the other season was doubled by the number of penalties we had. Take those away, he scored as many from open play as Bothroyd did.

Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Wasnt the ring on his right hand? Therefore not his wedding hand?

Mon May 24, 2010 8:05 pm

we have got to keep chopra make him captain and build a team around him, is that such a stupid thought? i know he is prob on mega wages but you pay for qaulity, with tg coming in and saying on the welsh news that he will do what it takes to get us up, well in my opinion it takes chopra! but does he want to stay? me thinks he does!

Mon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm

markgarr wrote:we have got to keep chopra make him captain and build a team around him, is that such a stupid thought? i know he is prob on mega wages but you pay for qaulity, with tg coming in and saying on the welsh news that he will do what it takes to get us up, well in my opinion it takes chopra! but does he want to stay? me thinks he does!

FFS DONT SELL CHOPRA!!!!!!! if we do - we wont replace him.... :?