Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UNEMPLOYED FAILURE

Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Saturday Proved to me how much Peter Ridsdale let us down.

In January our No.1 target was cover for Bothroyd and Ridsdale used this quote to make us believe that by buying our season tickets early we would be helping the club to kick on.

If we had sufficient cover for Bothroyd who knows how Saturday may have turned out, we may possibly have made automatic.

Thankfully for us come Friday Peter Ridsdale will be an unemployed failure who gambled with us, with our money and ultimately lost.

We succeeded in our small way of ridding the club of this conman and I feel like we have done our bit.

Good riddance

Re: UNEMPLOYED FAILURE

Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Well, we did have cover in Magennis, who was playing pretty damn well in the game where he broke his leg - against Blackpool...

Mon May 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Once he has definately gone the truth will come out alot quicker than if we had made it to the premiership. He will go into hiding now as his only chance of getting work would have been getting us promoted on his CV.

This is little consolation for us but failing to get their has done his reputation even more damage.

Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:Saturday Proved to me how much Peter Ridsdale let us down.

In January our No.1 target was cover for Bothroyd and Ridsdale used this quote to make us believe that by buying our season tickets early we would be helping the club to kick on.

If we had sufficient cover for Bothroyd who knows how Saturday may have turned out, we may possibly have made automatic.

Thankfully for us come Friday Peter Ridsdale will be an unemployed failure who gambled with us, with our money and ultimately lost.

We succeeded in our small way of ridding the club of this conman and I feel like we have done our bit.

Good riddance

the sad fact carl is ridsdale will be on a beach sipping tequillas laughing at us and looking at the millions in his bank that he took from city :(

Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Once he has definately gone the truth will come out alot quicker than if we had made it to the premiership. He will go into hiding now as his only chance of getting work would have been getting us promoted on his CV.

This is little consolation for us but failing to get their has done his reputation even more damage.

that is the one consolation I get Ian

Mon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

krab wrote:

Good riddance

the sad fact carl is ridsdale will be on a beach sipping tequillas laughing at us and looking at the millions in his bank that he took from city :(

i think you will find he will be hiding underneath the bed from the tax man come the first week in june.

Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 pm

steve davies wrote:
krab wrote:

Good riddance

i think you will find he will be hiding underneath the bed from the tax man come the first week in june.

while he under the bed hiding i hope john terry in bed wid his mrs

Tue May 25, 2010 5:25 pm

steve davies wrote:
krab wrote:

Good riddance

look forward to the day Steve

Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Who was the player if you don't mind me asking? If it is who I think it is he went elsewhere