Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My first post since Saturday

Mon May 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Haven't looked at a paper, Sky sports, or the Interweb or anything else footy related since Saturday, just couldn't face it. I've finally stopped sulking now and I'm ready for the 2010/11 season when the bluebirds are going up. I know it was so near yet so far, but every time we get a little nearer and sooner or later, we're just going to run out of ways of getting it wrong. We've come so far now, there's no going back, so come on, we're Cardiff, bring on next year and let's ave it :ayatollah:

If you're still stewing, cheer up, you know what they say, Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad, other things just make you swear and curse (I think you know where this one is going my friends) ..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Re: My first post since Saturday

Mon May 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Ive got that as my ringtone it realy cheers me up :lol: todays the first time ive been on here as well , but as yet havent read a paper or watched the news

Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Me too mate, that vid really does help :ayatollah:

Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers, that has just made me smile for the first time since Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes mate well said ! lifes to short to mope around now the hangovers gone lets ave it big time next season :ayatollah: :)

Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Nice one guys, wise words Dapper, a "let's ave it" from you always makes my day

Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

dapper wrote:Yes mate well said ! lifes to short to mope around now the hangovers gone lets ave it big time next season :ayatollah: :)

get your f*cking rod out then :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 pm

I have last night..... just thought i'd have a quick look and lo and behold Blackpool was on. Won't go back on till the World Cup when it will be 100% england and how they fucked it up! :P

Ceri

Tue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Haven't looked at a paper, Sky sports, or the Interweb or anything else footy related since Saturday, just couldn't face it. I've finally stopped sulking now and I'm ready for the 2010/11 season when the bluebirds are going up. I know it was so near yet so far, but every time we get a little nearer and sooner or later, we're just going to run out of ways of getting it wrong. We've come so far now, there's no going back, so come on, we're Cardiff, bring on next year and let's ave it :ayatollah:

If you're still stewing, cheer up, you know what they say, Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad, other things just make you swear and curse (I think you know where this one is going my friends) ..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

:ayatollah:

I got the train home last night through London as per and had to pass that f*cking place lit up with all those Englanders in it then thought, f**k Saturday was bad, but those cunts think they are winning the World Cup :lol:

The greatest team in football the wold has ever seen :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Cuntfuck.

This topic made me go and watch the highlights on the BBC site.

I need to go to Asda soon and I am going to smash up every f*cking tnagerine in there.

f*cking seaside bastards.