Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GABOR GYEPES HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

He has been told he can find another club but has not been released out of his contract like I said in my earlier thread, the call I took was cloak and dagger style and Gypese' name was brought up during being told of the players given release papers. Gabors name will be circulated to other clubs :oops:

I had to wait to speak to my source until quite late tonight as he was dealing with business at the club and he has told me that Miguel Comminges has been given his release papers today also.

Re: GABOR GYPESE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Thankgod for that any news on jones

Mon May 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Thats better than I thought. I'll have to remove my facebook rant now though :(

Mon May 24, 2010 9:09 pm

It did'nt seem right when I was told so I spoke again with my friend and being alone and at home he was able to explain the situation about Gabor more thoroughly

Mon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:It did'nt seem right when I was told so I spoke again with my friend and being alone and at home he was able to explain the situation about Gabor more thoroughly

Its still annoying that he's been offered to clubs, though.

Mon May 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Alot of rumours floating around that Dave Jones is on his way out, can you put this one to bed for us Carl?

Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Knew it all along,. Comminges can do one for all i care!

Mon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

F..k me we've been brought up on qverage.
theres better players around than gabor.

Mon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Surely Taiwo has another year as well? we paying him up or mutual term?

Mon May 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Being told to look for another club is basically being released but for players who still have contract time left. Gyepes will be gone this summer.

Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Being told to look for another club is basically being released but for players who still have contract time left. Gyepes will be gone this summer.

We hoped the same last season with Capaldi and Feeney tho but we offer such stupid wages other teams wont take them

Re: GABOR GYEPES HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

Mon May 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Another Carl exlcusive ;) :lol:

Only joking mate. Good news about Gabor. He is a top defender :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GABOR GYEPES HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

Tue May 25, 2010 4:34 pm

wrong about commingues as well. why bother carl lol :lol: