Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium Proposal For New Owners

Mon May 24, 2010 9:05 pm

I want it to be proposed that the new owners offer a vote to the supporters to rename the stadium. Nobody was happy with the Cardiff City Stadium name and most people expected it to be called something like St David's Park or something similar. I wondered if we could make moves to allow the supporters to get the chance to choose the stadium name?

Re: Stadium Proposal For New Owners

Mon May 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Zabier wrote:I want it to be proposed that the new owners offer a vote to the supporters to rename the stadium. Nobody was happy with the Cardiff City Stadium name and most people expected it to be called something like St David's Park or something similar. I wondered if we could make moves to allow the supporters to get the chance to choose the stadium name?

NO. :D

Mon May 24, 2010 9:07 pm

I am sure there are moves for the stadium naming rights to be sold.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:14 am

i should imagine the naming rights would only be sold to a sponser

Tue May 25, 2010 8:24 am

How about the " FOUR FOUR TWO " Stadium :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:33 am

Would be great to name it NINIAN PARK! :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:36 am

Parc Ninian

Tue May 25, 2010 9:09 am

We should all chuck a quid in and buy the naming rights. AAMB Stadium sounds good to me :lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:12 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:We should all chuck a quid in and buy the naming rights. AAMB Stadium sounds good to me :lol:

I think Sam Langstone Hammam has those rights at the mo so you never know with him do you ? :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:17 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:We should all chuck a quid in and buy the naming rights. AAMB Stadium sounds good to me :lol:

I think Sam Langstone Hammam has those rights at the mo so you never know with him do you ? :ayatollah:

Good point :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 11:58 am

Its easy just call it The New Ninian.