Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Finally A New Bluebird Arrives!!!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:13 am

My first born child finally arrived at last tonight at Nevill Hall. 11 days overdue causing me to miss Leicester home and away and Wembley!! Missus was amazing could have done with her in the midfield getting stuck in on Saturday. After 4 days of awful pains and contractions they get the knife out for a C Section. What a mind blower, amazing experience. For once I was speechless. Looks like after a little conferring, its Ruben Owain Light. What a cool dude he is, very laid back!! Explained the ayatollah and sang "You are my Cardiff" to him.

Thanks for the nice messages particularly Ebbw Vale Stuart, Tenby Pete, Lil' Pete and Matt (Diverse Records)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Finally A New Bluebird Arrives!!!

Tue May 25, 2010 5:08 am

Sign him up city for goal keeper

Tue May 25, 2010 6:19 am

awesome news and congratulations to you both,i know the feeling and fair play the women go through it ,my missus had a c section on our first ,im sure its made up for missing the games ,enjoy the feeling of being a new dad you,ll love it ,they,ll make you smile at the worst times....i came home saturday from the game and my 4 year old boy opened the door and said in his city top"im sorry the bluebirds didnt win dad but i love you "....and gave me a cwtch , softened the blow .....well done once again....RUBEN IS A BLUEBIRD!!!!

Tue May 25, 2010 6:24 am

congratulations to you both :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 7:36 am

Congrats :ayatollah: Mine is due in September can't wait! :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 am

Congratulations to you both :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 am

Congats to you both

Tue May 25, 2010 9:45 am

congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am

CONGRATUALTIONS :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 am

congratulations to you both.

BTW, my first born was in Nevill Hall in 1980. I missed the birth though as I was posted out in Hong Kong at the time. :(

Tue May 25, 2010 11:36 am

congratulations mate :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Congratulations to you both.Another junior bluebird for the future.When you take him to watch the city will be a proud day for you.