Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No one Likes us but the English Hate Everyone Except......

Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 am

The dirty orange bastards in Northern Ireland.

and the only reason they like them is because they did all their murdering for them. anyway .........

The English feckers don't have a good word to say about any other country on the planet and hate ALL their neighbours so

we really have to get into that Premiership to wind the fuckers up :ayatollah:

5 Live would go into meltdown :D

Re: No one Likes us but the English Hate Everyone Except......

Tue May 25, 2010 3:57 pm

f**k the ira

Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Agree with Johnny.....this 'en-vogue' love in of all things loyalist/British makes me feel unwell! Part of the pride of being CCFC used to be that we kicked C18/BNP out of the club at a time (well, never let them in really) when they took route in the caravan park down west.

Cardiff...Welsh.....and couldn't care less about about anything else...

Tue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

WHY SHOULD THERE BE A LOVE IN WITH THE IRA LOVING BIGGOTS FROM THE SOUTH. THE BNP OR C18 WERE NEVER KICKED OUT OF CCFC COZ THEY WERE NEVER THERE IN FORCE ANYWAY AND THE ONES I KNOW STILL GO DOWN UN HINDERED

Tue May 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Why are you shouting?
No-one more bigotted than some of the N.I. Loyalists! Agree that the bigotry transcends both sides mind.
If you want to get all worked up about a squabble in another country be my guest. 8-)

Welsh and Proud.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:48 pm

most people in southern ireland have no interest in the shit that happens in the north and are no biggots.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 pm

try going to cork mate. i went there for the welsh game and they hated us, was there with a guy who is from southern irish decent and he was disgusted with them

Tue May 25, 2010 5:08 pm

i've been to cork 6 times fella my brother lives a few miles outside the city never had any problems, been there twice with a large group of lads again no problem, i wouldn't judge peoples behaviour at a football game to be their normal behaviour you only have to look at our own fans for that.

Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 pm

IRELAND IS PROB THE ONLY COUNTRY I WOULDN'T GO BACK TO. BIGGOTS

Tue May 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Have to say the only hatred I've experienced is from English people for being a Taffy...but I'm not so blinkered not to realise that they're not ALL wankers. . . However, I've got many Irish friends from both sides of the border , visiting them in Dublin and Strabane and the reaction I nearly always get to being Welsh is very positive. . .
What I'm saying is I don't buy this shit that the Irish are all IRA any more than I buy the bollox that all prods are UVF!...or for that matter that all English are patronising, arrogant, condescending, delusional cocksuckers :D

Tue May 25, 2010 5:26 pm

This is gone off topic a bit here.

The point that I'm trying to make is that the English don't like anyone French, italians, Spanish, Germans you name me a country that England likes and the onlt two are the Northern Irish and the Falklanders!

Why? YOu know why !

All I'm saying is that we do not have to change our behaviour as Cardiff City fans to appease the English because they still wouldn't like us.

So lads lets just carry on as we are and f**k them. The English expect us to behave like nuns when we cross the severn bridge but it's ok for them to lord it through Cardiff.

Bollox to them. That's the only point I'm trying to get across :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 5:31 pm

your right johnny you've made a good point mate, and any way , i like the fact that they don't like us ,so your right no change from us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 25, 2010 5:33 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:f**k the ira

you got the wrong part of Ireland unless your opposing Johnys post.

Glasgow Rangers champions ;)