Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That Centre Midfielder we are screaming out for!!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I dont think this serious problem has been addressed since Gary O'Neill was here.
Its all very well to be a 'footballing side', but teams who beat us always do the same
thing... they close our midfield 'ball players' down, hassle and harry, then consistently
we have had players who have disappeared when the boots go flying in. Is this a blind
spot with DJ?

Re: That Centre Midfielder we are screaming out for!!

Tue May 25, 2010 3:48 pm

I would love Gary O'Neil to come back. I think Darren Pratley would be a cracking signing too. He's the one Jack I really want us to sign. Nicky Bailey too now Charlton have failed again. Could probably pick him up for £1m maximum.

Tue May 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Pratley would love playing in our team. He is an attacking midfielder with a great engine. He would be in the thick of it all.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 pm

gary o neill was superb for us TA but hes not looked much this season at boro

Tue May 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Pratley would love playing in our team. He is an attacking midfielder with a great engine. He would be in the thick of it all.

pratley = workhorse

superb player at this level

Tue May 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Sludge wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Pratley would love playing in our team. He is an attacking midfielder with a great engine. He would be in the thick of it all.

pratley = workhorse

superb player at this level

Dear me - could you imagine how the Jacks would turn on him if he looked for allegiance across the M4!! Although, i have to agree a proper midfield steam train!!! :lol: Cant see that though - Jones will be after more quality than that - probably looking to the premiership for loans - with possible buys at the end of them ?

Tue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm

That sounds quite erotic... wow, this season has really got to me. :| :?