Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please!

Tue May 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Seriously, if one more person moans or bitches to someone I'm going to have a bitch fit! Lads, leave the rattles at home and grow up please. Let's focus on Cardiff City, not pinching each other's balls!

We're all Cardiff fans, now start acting united you bunch of outspoken penises! :D :ayatollah:

Re: Please!

Tue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Zabier wrote:Seriously, if one more person moans or bitches to someone I'm going to have a bitch fit! Lads, leave the rattles at home and grow up please. Let's focus on Cardiff City, not pinching each other's balls!

We're all Cardiff fans, now start acting united you bunch of outspoken penises! :D :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol:

whats in your fridge zabier '' baby beetroot'' and cheese????

Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Baz, shut the f**k up! You'll give the game away! Last thing I need is the f*cking feds all over this joint!

Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Zabier wrote:Baz, shut the f**k up! You'll give the game away! Last thing I need is the f*cking feds all over this joint!

oooops sorry forgot, you got a banning order keeping you away from beetroot :D

Tue May 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Seriously, last time I came face to face with beetroot, well... let's just say it was on a scale of Pearl Harbor. It all kicked off. The beetroot got it though. Bad!

Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm

i luuuuuuuuuv beetroot, makes me horny :oops:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Jesus Baz, there are kids watching, what would they think of us?! 8-)

Tue May 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Zabier wrote:Jesus Baz, there are kids watching, what would they think of us?! 8-)
i would not know, not allowed within half a mile of any comprehensive school :D ;)

Tue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Zabier wrote:Jesus Baz, there are kids watching, what would they think of us?! 8-)
i would not know, not allowed within half a mile of any comprehensive school :D ;)

So now he hangs around primary schools with a big bag of bon bon's! and a pair of aviator sun glasses! ;) :lol:

Tue May 25, 2010 8:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: