Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 am

I dug the car out of the snow last night in barnsley and drove down to cardiff for christmas! I hit snow blizzards at nottingham! Sleet and rain at birmingham and freezing fog from pencraig to cardiff. I was glad when i got to cardiff in one piece because it had been a nightmare journey! Just when i was approaching the traffic lights outside the ninian park pub after a 220mile journey from hell i bumped into back of a car! A dwarf jumped out and came up to my window shouting that he was'nt HAPPY!!! I wound the window down and shouted 'Well which f*cking one are you then'??? :ayatollah:
:ayatollah:

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am

sam salim wrote:I dug the car out of the snow last night in barnsley and drove down to cardiff for christmas! I hit snow blizzards at nottingham! Sleet and rain at birmingham and freezing fog from pencraig to cardiff. I was glad when i got to cardiff in one piece because it had been a nightmare journey! Just when i was approaching the traffic lights outside the ninian park pub after a 220mile journey from hell i bumped into back of a car! A dwarf jumped out and came up to my window shouting that he was'nt HAPPY!!! I wound the window down and shouted 'Well which f*cking one are you then'??? :ayatollah:

:lol: almost as bad as Gwyn's!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 am

I heard a dwarf got pick-pocketed today. How low can someone stoop?

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 am

Now f**k off, I do the jokes. :D :D :D

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 am

BigGwynram wrote:Now f**k off, I do the jokes. :D :D :D
:lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 am

;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:42 am

sam salim wrote:I dug the car out of the snow last night in barnsley and drove down to cardiff for christmas! I hit snow blizzards at nottingham! Sleet and rain at birmingham and freezing fog from pencraig to cardiff. I was glad when i got to cardiff in one piece because it had been a nightmare journey! Just when i was approaching the traffic lights outside the ninian park pub after a 220mile journey from hell i bumped into back of a car! A dwarf jumped out and came up to my window shouting that he was'nt HAPPY!!! I wound the window down and shouted 'Well which f*cking one are you then'??? :ayatollah:

Dad cooks Deer for tea, but doesn't tell the kids what it is.

He decides to give them one clue "It's what your mother calls me"

His son yells, "It's a feckin Knob, don't eat it" :lol:

Merry Christmas all......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 pm

:lol: