Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

did any one

Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 am

find my bag i left on annis coach to wembely it has a copy of poutry breeders,2 strap on dicks a bag of revels and my diary of all the marrid men iv had sex with if any one has it could you pass it on to baz thanks. :ayatollah:

Re: did any one

Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 am

the under cover reporter for the News of the World has it , u will be splashed over the front pages on Sunday ! :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

The papers not big enough to list all the married men you shagged :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 10:31 am

Martyn1963 wrote:u will be splashed over on Sunday ! :lol:

Fixed your post for accuracy. Although, to be fair, you could substitute any day of the week for Sunday...

Wed May 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:the under cover reporter for the News of the World has it , u will be splashed over the front pages on Sunday ! :lol:

...... nice meeting you saterday martyn 8-) did you manage to sell them pokemon cards cards you found. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Mrs ramsgate you cock slut :lol:

looking forward to my trip to dublin :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 2:11 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:the under cover reporter for the News of the World has it , u will be splashed over the front pages on Sunday ! :lol:

...... nice meeting you saterday martyn 8-) did you manage to sell them pokemon cards cards you found. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I did poke her mun but she wasnt impressed :lol: good to meet you too :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Ben wrote:Mrs ramsgate you cock slut :lol:

looking forward to my trip to dublin :lol:

......... i hope you will behave ben i did not realise how insane you are. :lol: :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

I did poke her mun but she wasnt impressed :lol: good to meet you too :ayatollah:

You havn't shut up on Facebook about it yet Mart, so at least one of you had a good time :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:18 pm

hey dont be cheeky now mun Han :lol: Kieran hasnt been the same since spending a day in my company , good job I didnt intoduce him to the men and Mrs R off this board on Sat in the Middlesex pub or his outlook on life could have been blemished :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Well I was hoping to join you guys in Ruislip, but we left it all a bit too late leaving Southampton. Never mind, there's always next season when we're off to Wembley again for the FA Cup Final :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

TrecynonBlue wrote:Well I was hoping to join you guys in Ruislip, but we left it all a bit too late leaving Southampton. Never mind, there's always next season when we're off to Wembley again for the FA Cup Final :ayatollah:

it was a blast fair play , the weather was good and the beer garden full of friendly banter and shenanagins :lol: next time I will fair better with a whole tennis ball and not a punctured 1 or maybe bring a football along too . I can recommend Andy's Fish Bar next door to the pub too ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 6:34 pm

baz has any one phoned you to say thay ha\ve my bag there is a substantial reward. :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 6:35 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz has any one phoned you to say thay ha\ve my bag there is a substantial reward. :lol:
i seen ponpey rifling thru it before he had a bout of severe vomiting :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz has any one phoned you to say thay ha\ve my bag there is a substantial reward. :lol:
i seen ponpey rifling thru it before he had a bout of severe vomiting :lol:

......... i hope he did not get sick on my poultry books thay cost 15 pounds each :o

Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 pm

he was sick on everything else in london :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 8:06 pm

i seen a bag around his ears over his nose like a snag bag lol

Martyn1963 ยป Wed May 26, 2010 6:24 pm
it was a blast fair play , the weather was good and the beer garden full of friendly banter and shenanagins I can recommend Andy's Fish Bar next door to the pub too

was a good pub must admit, and the landlord told me to go to the fish bar and get food as it would be quicker :lol: my daughter loved it there, maybe because she has angharad and briani for company mind :ayatollah:

and we made it a bit like home :D