Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where Is Blazing Saddles?!

Wed May 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Last visited: Fri May 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I am actually becoming genuinely concerned. Has anybody heard from him? Is he ok? He's the life and soul of this party! :ayatollah:

Re: Where Is Blazing Saddles?!

Wed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm

I have it on good authority, that Mrs Saddles is very angry with him, [he promised to take her on holidays with his Ambo ticket money if we went up] & as a result has banned him from this board untill the start of the new season. ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 12:59 pm

That's devastating to hear! He's the most valuable asset associated with Cardiff in my eyes. f**k keeping hold of Ledley, Bothroyd and Chopra, we need Saddles all the way! Build a team around him! :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Maybe like me when Cardiff got their first goal on Saturday I nearly fainted!! maybe he went one worse!?!? :? :?

Wed May 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Saddles last seen in Gretna Green with Mrs Ramsden ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 1:33 pm

There was a time when we thought Saddles was Ridsdale's PR man. May be he did us all up like a kipper and actually WAS :shock: but is now lying dead somewhere with a Malaysian bullet in the back :o ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Seeing as he's not here, we can blame him for not marking Taylor Fletcher.

What a gay name.

Wed May 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Blazing WILL be back,,,,,, Keep the faith! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:33 pm

I have it on good authority, that Mrs Saddles is very angry with him, [he promised to take her on holidays with his Ambo ticket money if we went up] & as a result has banned him from this board untill the start of the new season. ;)

Very true Mrs Saddles will also have him hoovering the house, polishing and walking the dog. Plus she will converting him to watch EGGBY. :ayatollah: