Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis,can you be a little more gentle with us

Wed May 26, 2010 3:57 pm

most of us are still in rehab over saturday,so can you tell us the gloomy news just a little at a time,sort of cold turkey :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: annis,can you be a little more gentle with us

Wed May 26, 2010 4:04 pm

:lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:07 pm

krab wrote:most of us are still in rehab over saturday,so can you tell us the gloomy news just a little at a time,sort of cold turkey :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Krab, Sorry just My Opinions, but every time I think about football/Cardiff City I think about what we have Missed out on :evil:

The Good News is the Riddler will be gone Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The Malaysians have stopped us from going under :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We have a Great Club still there to SUPPORT NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:most of us are still in rehab over saturday,so can you tell us the gloomy news just a little at a time,sort of cold turkey :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Krab, Sorry just My Opinions, but every time I think about football/Cardiff City I think about what we have Missed out on :evil:

The Good News is the Riddler will be gone Tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The Malaysians have stopped us from going under :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We have a Great Club still there to SUPPORT NEXT SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis - we have only missed out on it THIS year.....
We'll be back! ;)

Wed May 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Just remember all those religations into the 4th div and the championship and the world seem like a better place instantley.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 26, 2010 5:16 pm

The Good News is the Riddler will be gone Tomorrow
The Malaysians have stopped us from going under
We have a Great Club still there to SUPPORT NEXT SEASON

and thats the bottom line of it, were all gonna be there supporting the boys and making some noise

Wed May 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Denzil wrote:Just remember all those religations into the 4th div and the championship and the world seem like a better place instantley.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

exactly what Ive been thinking just to soften the blow , somehow the fact that we were 90 mins from playing in the Prem League dont matter anymore ............. goodbye to the Rochdale and Halifax's of this world :lol: