Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE MOST IMPORTANT SIGNING THIS SUMMER

Wed May 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Will be the the signing of the cheque that the club give to the HMRC in the first week of June.

I have been told today that the club will pay the taxman off in one hit in June and the winding up petition and transfer embargo will be lifted with immediate effect.

:ayatollah:

Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT SIGNING THIS SUMMER

Wed May 26, 2010 7:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:Will be the the signing of the cheque that the club give to the HMRC in the first week of June.

I have been told today that the club will pay the taxman off in one hit in June and the winding up petition and transfer embargo will be lifted with immediate effect.

How much is now owing in total to the taxman? I'm guessing it's more than the £1.9m?

Wed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:Will be the the signing of the cheque that the club give to the HMRC in the first week of June.

Most definately, Carl.
At least then we know we have a team to watch next season.

Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Thankyou Carl for keeping so well informed. It is pricelees to know what is happening at our beloved City. :ayatollah:

Wed May 26, 2010 8:00 pm

NJ73 wrote:

How much is now owing in total to the taxman? I'm guessing it's more than the £1.9m?

it is more, it is,I believe, £2.7 million

Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

it is more, it is,I believe, £2.7 million

Is that part of the £6m that TG is investing...... ?

Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 pm

cheers carl,
once again priceless information to the humble fan,
who for some reason the club find it unnecessary to inform us, the wage payers

p.s will be sending u some photos tonight mate

Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:cheers carl,
once again priceless information to the humble fan,
who for some reason the club find it unnecessary to inform us, the wage payers

p.s will be sending u some photos tonight mate