Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN WE GET THE ATMOSPHERE BACK THAT MADE

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 pm

THE OPPOSING Teams shake (and Fans lol) and OUR FANS SPECIAL. Players who have played for us during the 70/80/90 's Still talk about how great Our fans were, Sorry to Say they Dont any more.
LETS MAKE PLYMOUTH HOME and PETERBOROUGH AWAY A GOOD OLD SING SONG Evene at nil nil or even if 1 nil down thats when OUR CLUB NEEDS US MORE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CAN WE GET THE ATMOSPHERE BACK THAT MADE

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:35 pm

never our police are arresting our fans for the daftest things and if our fans are arrested at away games our police demand banning orders on them. also our own stadium manager killed it.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 pm

What i would doo to get the atmostphere back... Its getting depressing down there now

LETS GET THE PLACE ROCKING BOXING DAY MATE

and hopefully 3 points annis

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Blue_Stef wrote:What i would doo to get the atmostphere back... Its getting depressing down there now

LETS GET THE PLACE ROCKING BOXING DAY MATE

and hopefully 3 points annis

Stef, We need badly to get it Rocking and its up to us the Fans to start we are 4 th in the League :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Totally Agree Annis mate

Have a good xmas anyways mate

3 points then boxing day

:ayatollah:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Blue_Stef wrote:Totally Agree Annis mate

Have a good xmas anyways mate

3 points then boxing day

:ayatollah:

Merry Xmas Stef :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE OPPOSING Teams shake (and Fans lol) and OUR FANS SPECIAL. Players who have played for us during the 70/80/90 's Still talk about how great Our fans were, Sorry to Say they Dont any more.
LETS MAKE PLYMOUTH HOME and PETERBOROUGH AWAY A GOOD OLD SING SONG Evene at nil nil or even if 1 nil down thats when OUR CLUB NEEDS US MORE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was in the corporate stand for Preston, when the Ninian and Canton stand sing in unison it's pretty damned LOUD!!!

Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE OPPOSING Teams shake (and Fans lol) and OUR FANS SPECIAL. Players who have played for us during the 70/80/90 's Still talk about how great Our fans were, Sorry to Say they Dont any more.

It's gone for good, the stadium layout has killed it off, Leeds will go down as the last big atmosphere............

Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Move the family stand to the other end of the ground this sorts everything (Simples)

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 pm

I love the new stadium Annis, but I dont think we will ever recreate the hostility from years gone by, especially from the 80's and 90's when crowds were poor, but seemed far more intimidating. I remember the likes of Billy Whitehurst and Wrexham's Gary Bennett having a torrid time from the City fans back then and I was also talking to an ex Blackpool full back (sorry his name escapes me.) in Liverpool about a year ago and he told me that when we played Blackpool in the early 90's, they were given a torrid time as soon as they got off the bus. I think now our support has increased a hell of a lot from those days, the hostile nature of our support has been diluted. Does anybody else feel the same?

Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 pm

i will do my bit singing at both games over the weekend and following sat at bcfc

Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 am

Bluebird4eva wrote:I love the new stadium Annis, but I dont think we will ever recreate the hostility from years gone by, especially from the 80's and 90's when crowds were poor, but seemed far more intimidating. I remember the likes of Billy Whitehurst and Wrexham's Gary Bennett having a torrid time from the City fans back then and I was also talking to an ex Blackpool full back (sorry his name escapes me.) in Liverpool about a year ago and he told me that when we played Blackpool in the early 90's, they were given a torrid time as soon as they got off the bus. I think now our support has increased a hell of a lot from those days, the hostile nature of our support has been diluted. Does anybody else feel the same?

the problem is as annis will agree there is too many do gooders who have joined us, they dont like us''being agressive and intimidating to opposing teams'' for fucksake this is football ''we are cardiff city''

you should read the posts after some of our games

as ali says ''support the boyz and make some noize''

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:35 am

i cant see how swapping the family stand for the canton stand should change the atmosphere, surely you can still sing in the canton stand