Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is everyone........

Thu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm

is everyone more positive today after the egm.... does everyone still believe there will be a massive clear out of the top earners of the playing staff?? is everyone still expecting a mid table finish?? what are peoples expectations now?....will we keep our big names? will there be some surprising signings? surely from what ive heard off here today we are going for it this year?....so many questions i know.... but i am truley optamistic about the up coming season....any thoughts? :ayatollah:

Re: is everyone........

Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm

yes mate, onwards and upwards, i think automatic promotion is on the cards for next season :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Totaly up for it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Too right, i feel a great season ahead of us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Has to be all or nothing for DJ next season and he has to go for automatic and with the events of this week I am sure the BIG clear out will not happen- if anything i think they will fund to strengthen the squad and give DJ the ability to get the players needed (pointless imagingin WHAT could have happend if he was given the chance in January).

I do hope however the players that stay EARN their money this season rather than it be a guarantee - let them all want to earn their cash and play a good game rather than them all be paid high wages and its only a few plasyers each game giving their all - we need them to unite week in week out and if possible have to fight for their place in the squad rather than amble out onto the pitch.

He is being given the chance to proove what he can do with the club backing this time round - so for this season we must back him give him our support (as much as we all have our opinions of the guy with his attitude, hissy fits, and so on and if he shudda put on gerrard over hudson etc) we have to unite and back him as well as the team.

Positive thinking next season the scum has gone we have no excuses now on or off the pitch - the players the management the board the fans ALL have to concentrate on the job in hand and have great football week in week out "consitantly" to proove they deserve their place in the premier!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Jez wrote:Has to be all or nothing for DJ next season and he has to go for automatic and with the events of this week I am sure the BIG clear out will not happen- if anything i think they will fund to strengthen the squad and give DJ the ability to get the players needed (pointless imagingin WHAT could have happend if he was given the chance in January).

I do hope however the players that stay EARN their money this season rather than it be a guarantee - let them all want to earn their cash and play a good game rather than them all be paid high wages and its only a few plasyers each game giving their all - we need them to unite week in week out and if possible have to fight for their place in the squad rather than amble out onto the pitch.

He is being given the chance to proove what he can do with the club backing this time round - so for this season we must back him give him our support (as much as we all have our opinions of the guy with his attitude, hissy fits, and so on and if he shudda put on gerrard over hudson etc) we have to unite and back him as well as the team.

Positive thinking next season the scum has gone we have no excuses now on or off the pitch - the players the management the board the fans ALL have to concentrate on the job in hand and have great football week in week out "consitantly" to proove they deserve their place in the premier!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what a way with words jezzy baby :P

Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm holding back for the moment. One thing at a time it is with me. We now have our new owners....goood......right next thing....how serious are they?

For me to make this investment for them to work they will need us in the top division. That will mean splashing the cash. The next month or two should tell us how serious they are.

Thu May 27, 2010 3:58 pm

[/quote]
what a way with words jezzy baby :P[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: you know me If I got summat to say ;)

Thu May 27, 2010 4:34 pm

cmon annis lets hear your thoughts...... has your opinion changed on the above points.... :ayatollah: