Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

when are you boys gonna listen

Thu May 27, 2010 8:27 pm

i have now said it 4 times in 6 days. THERE WILL BE NO COST CUTTING.
the bellamy rumour has come as no surprise, we WILL be the chelsea of the championship. yes we could re structure and run the club like blackpool, however, blackpool will be a one off. plus they will come straight back down too. they were lucky.
Now expect an influx of players like never before in the coming weeks,
no one of any calibre will be sold. we have now got the backing power to say no.
Vincent Tan is a celebrity figure in Malaysia, we will have a following like no other soon and the money from the premiership will be insignificant next to the money from fans in the far east.
Some of you may still be reeling from wembley, however, I believe at the end of next season, Blackpool will be relegated and cardiff will be promoted, and last season will be known as the most important season in cardiffs history as when we got ridsdale out and the malaysians in.
good good times ahead.

Re: when are you boys gonna listen

Thu May 27, 2010 8:33 pm

i think you'll find burnely went up to the prem in similar fashion the year before like blackpool this year although i agree they will come straight back down

Thu May 27, 2010 8:34 pm

It's all very well with your claims and quotes - but you need hard evidence to convince a Cardiff fan!

IS this your assumption - or are you part of the malaysian consortium ?

Thu May 27, 2010 8:39 pm

nugent wrote:i have now said it 4 times in 6 days. THERE WILL BE NO COST CUTTING.
the bellamy rumour has come as no surprise, we WILL be the chelsea of the championship. yes we could re structure and run the club like blackpool, however, blackpool will be a one off. plus they will come straight back down too. they were lucky.
no one of any calibre will be sold. we have now got the backing power to say no.
Vincent Tan is a celebrity figure in Malaysia, we will have a following like no other soon and the money from the premiership will be insignificant next to the money from fans in the far east.
Some of you may still be reeling from wembley, however, I believe at the end of next season, Blackpool will be relegated and cardiff will be promoted, and last season will be known as the most important season in cardiffs history as when we got ridsdale out and the malaysians in.
good good times ahead.

ON THE Field of play I Believe your right, in the normal running of the Staff Def.

Thu May 27, 2010 8:56 pm

nugent wrote:i have now said it 4 times in 6 days. THERE WILL BE NO COST CUTTING.
good good times ahead.

im with you mate there,s been to much doom and gloom around this club for years and years,let the good times roll lets have it!!! :) :)

Thu May 27, 2010 9:20 pm

The Far East is football mad. A Malaysian consortium owner a premier club will be collosal there. The cost of getting us there will be small potatoes compared to what respect these guys will get in their home land. Also take into account they will need to keep us there else it wont be worth doing for them.

I just hope they realise they could have made a cock up keeping the manager.

Thu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

To be fair jones has done well with very little funds over the years. he deserves a chance if these guys are going to splash the cash :ayatollah:

Thu May 27, 2010 10:38 pm

lets hope so eh

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

bump bump bump :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

haha well done nugent :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Ben wrote:haha well done nugent :ayatollah:

Agreed Ben, well done nugent. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Merlin wrote:It's all very well with your claims and quotes - but you need hard evidence to convince a Cardiff fan!

IS this your assumption - or are you part of the malaysian consortium ?

Exactly.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

assumption from a good business brain. WHY ELSE WOULD THE MALAYSIANS BE HERE????