Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysian investment in CCFC not a certainty

Fri May 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Well according to some Jack who has obtained a secret document!

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... 884c0ab3d9

:o

Re: Malaysian investment in CCFC not a certainty

Fri May 28, 2010 5:59 pm

i cant read their forum, makes me phisically sick just a bunch of kids acting like useless cunts :D

Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Baz they are useless twats. no acting needed :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

I havent been banned there yet - but unbearable readin that shite over there..... im anchored to AAMB like Baz! :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Merlin wrote:I havent been banned there yet - but unbearable readin that shite over there..... im anchored to AAMB like Baz! :lol:

merlin the pleasure is all yours :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Bloody hell that guy was is amazing. He claims to have documentation which in reality he had the letter sent to all shareholders warning them of the EGM (as required by law) and that the company intended a share issue.

At no point does that letter say the Malaysian investment is dependent on promotion he simply makes that up. True if the club went into liquidation then the shares would be worth f**k all but again clearing the tax debt was again not dependent on promotion, it was dependent on the Malaysians investing which they have.

He failed to mention that once the tax debt is cleared then the Malaysians have an asset on their balance sheet worth £35m, which seems a shrewed investment for £6m.

In summary a more biased and blatant assessment would be hard to find even if the Riddler had written it.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Thank god they are there to look after us.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:30 pm

I dont mind engaging in meaningful discussion with Swansea supporters but that article was, in my opinion, mostly thought out by what the writer wanted to believe as opposed to what the facts actually are.

If truth be told I would love Swansea to be in the Premiership with us next May. It would be good for Welsh football.

But writing an article which makes speculative statements is perhaps not the way to go.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:40 pm

they are an odd bunch. they talk more about cardiff than they do the club they are supposed to support.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:45 am

Thats very ironical