Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE MALAYSIAN STAR"

Sun May 30, 2010 8:35 am

Well Done This Forum http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://thestar.com.my/news/ :ayatollah:

Re: "THE MALAYSIAN STAR"

Sun May 30, 2010 8:45 am

Turkish :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 8:56 am

bennieccfc wrote:Turkish :lol:

:lol:

Hello Bennie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 10:43 am

Aww bless Josh he even gave my family a mention :D :ayatollah:

Well done Annis & Co for organising this and we are so glad to be part of it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 10:53 am

hughesygirl wrote:Aww bless Josh he even gave my family a mention :D :ayatollah:

Well done Annis & Co for organising this and we are so glad to be part of it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 11:15 am

ELY BOY wrote:Great publicity fair play. :ayatollah:

Simon, This Season Coming, This Forum and ITS Members will taker a greater say/part in what happens at CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Simon, This Season Coming, This Forum and ITS Members will taker a greater say/part in what happens at CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What, you all joining the Trust then? :lol: Only kidding Annis, thanks for organising this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bennieccfc wrote:Turkish :lol:

:lol:

Hello Bennie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hello Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What, you all joining the Trust then? :lol: Only kidding Annis, thanks for organising this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i have joined :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 2:12 am

Simon, This Season Coming, This Forum and ITS Members will taker a greater say/part in what happens at CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

This isnt a go at you or this MB Annis but IVe never understood why the official MB hasnt been more involved with the club.
It would surely make more sense for that to be a key hub for city fan. They dont have the numbers it would see and even Steve Borley posts on the other unofficial MB rather than the official.

I like to interact with this and the official one but just wondering about thoughts and why.

Good article BTW

Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Simon, This Season Coming, This Forum and ITS Members will taker a greater say/part in what happens at CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

This isnt a go at you or this MB Annis but IVe never understood why the official MB hasnt been more involved with the club.
It would surely make more sense for that to be a key hub for city fan. They dont have the numbers it would see and even Steve Borley posts on the other unofficial MB rather than the official.

I like to interact with this and the official one but just wondering about thoughts and why.

Good article BTW

The Official one, a lot of people dont go on there because they feel they cant say what they really feel when things go wrong at our Club.

Mon May 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Excellent exposure for the City, the Star is one of the biggest selling papers in Malaysia so it can only be good news

Mon May 31, 2010 12:13 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:Excellent exposure for the City, the Star is one of the biggest selling papers in Malaysia so it can only be good news

Does Vincent Tann have anything to do with the Malaysian Star?

Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 pm

Tony, Think he owns The Sun (not the Murdoch rag) :D

Mon May 31, 2010 2:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: