Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are you fat?

Sun May 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Theres just no excuse for it!! ----do more exercise or stop cowin eating you fatties!!!

Re: Are you fat?

Sun May 30, 2010 6:06 pm

I am fat as f**k, and very happy :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 6:07 pm

i am not, i try to eat good, go climbing a lot, but i drink to much

Sun May 30, 2010 6:07 pm

I had to walk to work in the bus lane. I also went to a wedding over the weekend and sat on both sides of the family. :D

Sun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm

PtB wrote:I am fat as f**k, and very happy :lol:

I'm not convinced, look how miserable you're making the people around you!! ....get to the gym fatty!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah i'm a fatty.. :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm an Ex-Fatty... done my time but couldn't cope no more.... now this year I'll be 30 years old and I spent from 24 to 29 carrying an extra 6 1/2 stone (booze, Wife, give up playing football, driving are the reasons) ..... I've now lost 5 1/2 stone so down to the last stone!!

A year of healthy eating, I lost the weight the "correct" way too!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Feck of yo anorexic tosser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 30, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm a lardy. Lager, curry and no exercise have made me a porker.

Sun May 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Saddles why do you care.. same with the smoking.. its someone own lifestyle leave them too it

Sun May 30, 2010 8:07 pm

i am ''big boned'' :D and carrying a couple of excess pounds :old:

Sun May 30, 2010 10:42 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Theres just no excuse for it!! ----do more exercise or stop cowin eating you fatties!!!

I agree 8-)

Sun May 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Theres just no excuse for it!! ----do more exercise or stop cowin eating you fatties!!!

dick head.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 am

Saddles is right! but being fat is one thing, Obese is just something else!

Obesity is a killer! They rekon obesity will be rife in a few years time and will put even more strain on the NHS. I rekon Saturated fat should be made illegal and every one should be on Quorn!!! :lol:

Mon May 31, 2010 7:41 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am ''big boned'' :D and carrying a couple of excess pounds :old:

:lol: Only a few pounds though Baz. Nothing to worry about! ;)

Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 am

Merlin wrote:Saddles is right! but being fat is one thing, Obese is just something else!

Obesity is a killer! They rekon obesity will be rife in a few years time and will put even more strain on the NHS. I rekon Saturated fat should be made illegal and every one should be on Quorn!!! :lol:

I'm happily obese but I suffer with a physical disability and I am insulin dependent diabetic. Unless you can exercise vigorously insulin dependancy in some older people means you will gain weight whether you like it or not.

I have done the Quorn diets and love soya and linseed bread but it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. Even if I starve myself all day my blood glucose will never go under 11 (maximum normal 7) without injections. Assuming that fat or obese people spend all day eating themselves to death is not always the right perception and a bet there are many overweight people who eat less than you do.

Mon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Saddles why do you care.. same with the smoking.. its someone own lifestyle leave them too it

Yea you're right Billy my friend.....just off for a greasy brekky now and then a couple of fags to follow!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Saddles why do you care.. same with the smoking.. its someone own lifestyle leave them too it

remember me? why do u give me abuse then haha!!

Mon May 31, 2010 11:35 am

50/50 - ex rugby player so obviously trained alot for strength etc and bulked up - No STEORIDS!!

I've lost some weight since playing - Around 16 stone but it's not too bad for me as I've just started playing ice hockey!

I will always remember Donny away 2 years ago when we scored last minute to draw 1-1 and this guy was standing by us before the game and said, f*cking hell if there's any problems later, we can count on you! Haha I'm not violent but I'm a big lad! :lol:

Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

my nicknames belly!!! got a problem blazing saddles?

Mon May 31, 2010 11:44 am

Bigbluebird wrote:I'm an Ex-Fatty... done my time but couldn't cope no more.... now this year I'll be 30 years old and I spent from 24 to 29 carrying an extra 6 1/2 stone (booze, Wife, give up playing football, driving are the reasons) ..... I've now lost 5 1/2 stone so down to the last stone!!

A year of healthy eating, I lost the weight the "correct" way too!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well done

was a good weight when i first met the wife 13st then got content put more on, built a bar in the garden put more on, got a divorce put more on, now have nobody to stop me going to the pub or into the fridge whenever i want
hence carrying 16 1/2 st, and no will power or enegry at the end of a day to do anything about it, so now im even more depressed for writting it down im off to make a curry (comfort food) lol

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 am

JoshCCFCLewis wrote:my nicknames belly!!! got a problem blazing saddles?

i thought it was wanker ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

I think it's your problem ---perhaps 'chubbernuts' would be more appropriate!! --try eating a bit less, perhaps portion control my fat friend??? ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 am

milly44 wrote:

i thought it was wanker ;)

:lol: its both..