Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M STILL ALIVE

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:03 am

For all those of you who worried enough to think where I've been, thank you, but the worry (or the not caring) is over. I'm still alive. I've just taken a sabbatical from football after the 22nd. I haven't watched it, haven't read about it and have point blank refused to talk about it. It almost like the football didn't exist. Almost like the 22nd didn't exist.

But I've calmed down a bit now and I feel almost like I've woke up from a coma and thought "what the f**k??" So much has happened in 10 days. The Riddler has gone, the Malaysians are in and we're going to allegedly sign Craig Bellamy. If this sort of stuff happens in my absence I might f**k off for good. The last time I had a strop on and refused to go and watch a game was after the Sheffield Wednesday away game. I gave my card to my old man - and he watched City spank Derby 6-1!!

Anyway, glad to be back to catch up on the news, and if you want to read about my thoughts about the World Cup - I'm sure you don't but here we are anyway...

http://gavinraeshotjfkandmissed.blogspo ... d-cup.html

Re: I'M STILL ALIVE

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:25 am

Mr Davies wrote:For all those of you who worried enough to think where I've been, thank you, but the worry (or the not caring) is over. I'm still alive. I've just taken a sabbatical from football after the 22nd. I haven't watched it, haven't read about it and have point blank refused to talk about it. It almost like the football didn't exist. Almost like the 22nd didn't exist.

But I've calmed down a bit now and I feel almost like I've woke up from a coma and thought "what the f**k??" So much has happened in 10 days. The Riddler has gone, the Malaysians are in and we're going to allegedly sign Craig Bellamy. If this sort of stuff happens in my absence I might f**k off for good. The last time I had a strop on and refused to go and watch a game was after the Sheffield Wednesday away game. I gave my card to my old man - and he watched City spank Derby 6-1!!

Anyway, glad to be back to catch up on the news, and if you want to read about my thoughts about the World Cup - I'm sure you don't but here we are anyway...

http://gavinraeshotjfkandmissed.blogspo ... d-cup.html

I was thinking about phoning the police to come search for you :lol: :lol:

Glad you are back, Forget the football it is all about the cricket now :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 pm

i knew you were ok ;)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Great to see you back and here from you Greg :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Glad your back, No one can keep away for long i only lasted 2 days :!:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 pm

i was so concerned i was thinking of phoning you, but i forgot :oops:

nice to see you back, rumour has it you are heading for the cricket friday night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Greg I heard in your 10 day absence you have turned to prostitution :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Jez wrote:Greg I heard in your 10 day absence you have turned to prostitution :D
he is gonna be my new bitch :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:Greg I heard in your 10 day absence you have turned to prostitution :D

You Mr Baz are being very greedy with all these biatches!!! - How many in ya hareem now ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

You Mr Baz are being very greedy with all these biatches!!! - How many in ya hareem now ?

you
claire

milly
chippy
annis
charlotte church
lucy owen
and now mr davies

but jezzy you are my fave by a mile :ayatollah: :D

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 pm

[/quote]he is gonna be my new bitch :D[/quote]

You Mr Baz are being very greedy with all these biatches!!! - How many in ya hareem now ?[/quote]

you
claire

milly
chippy
annis
charlotte church
lucy owen
and now mr davies

but jezzy you are my fave by a mile :ayatollah: :D[/quote]

You only say that to keep me sweet cos you know i am the best :D
I think Molly is your next best fav ;) we swap stories when we are in bed at night ................. I mean we chat :lol: ;)

:oops:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 pm

i am shocked :lol: :lol: :old:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Hello Greg and welcome back into the fold :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:00 pm

welcome back :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am

i am baz's fav. we have our own breakfast club running :D baz always has extra sausage. :oops:
as for our bedroom antics jezz, they are personal and not for the messageboard :D :ayatollah

oh and welcome back gregory :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Hello all, it's good to be back!!

Just to clear something up, Baz, how much of a cut do you get for pimping my ass out to rich older men?? I have the money here for you!!

Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Hello all, it's good to be back!!

Just to clear something up, Baz, how much of a cut do you get for pimping my ass out to rich older men?? I have the money here for you!!

Greg WHAT you do to earn a fiver baffles me :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol: