Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

travelers.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

thay just knocked my door and offered to tar-mac my drive he asked for a 100 pound deposit and pay the rest when thay have finished. are travelers trust worthy, any one know.

Re: travelers.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Did you try & shag any of them ?

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Did you try & shag any of them ?

,,,,,,, yes but thay still wanted 100 pounds.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Maybe she shouldn'y have offered :oops:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Maybe she shouldn'y have offered :oops:

maybe. but he asked but he is the type of bloke to shag me doggy fashion and slip the condom off it has happend with a traveler friend of mine before :oops:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:36 pm

It depends if they're based on a perminent site or literally travel from place to place.
If they travel from place to place don't touch them with a ten foot barge pole. If they are from a perminent site it can
still be dodgy!

My advice would be stay clear unless you know a few of them most of the gypos I know are nuts but are a laugh and I'd only use a few of them for any type of work. Basically withs the gypos you have no insurances, if they don't turn up to do the work what you gonna do? If the work is crap who you going to go to? If you refuse to pay don't expect an easy ride cos they will get their revenge!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm

w :lol: asn't Baz waz it Mrs R

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:w :lol: asn't Baz waz it Mrs R
too dirty a job for me :lol: :lol: and the tarmac too :D :old:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:thay just knocked my door and offered to tar-mac my drive he asked for a 100 pound deposit and pay the rest when thay have finished. are travelers trust worthy, any one know.

Oi Mrs R - i know what got you excited soon as you heard the rough man say "LAY" the tarmac for ya - girl you gotta stop before you whip ya knickers off I have told you - AND i know these gypo's hun they own horses and before you know it they will have you in one of them horse films! :o

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm

horse films????? :oops: :oops: :lol:

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:thay just knocked my door and offered to tar-mac my drive he asked for a 100 pound deposit and pay the rest when thay have finished. are travelers trust worthy, any one know.

dont go anywhere near them it will look ok for a month or so then crumble to bits and will cost you twice as much to rectify.Honestly i work in the surfacing trade and have come across these on numerous occasions

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm

tonblue wrote:

dont go anywhere near them it will look ok for a month or so then crumble to bits and will cost you twice as much to rectify.Honestly i work in the surfacing trade and have come across these on numerous occasions

,,,,,,,,, thank you ton blue i will take your advice an old lover of mine had them to tar mac his drive about 2 years ago he gave them a deposit and never saw them again . he did see one of them on utube his name was swansea jim . :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Jez wrote:

Oi Mrs R - i know what got you excited soon as you heard the rough man say "LAY" the tarmac for ya - girl you gotta stop before you whip ya knickers off I have told you - AND i know these gypo's hun they own horses and before you know it they will have you in one of them horse films! :o

,,,,,, hi jez i would love some one to film me in full swing with an old gippo i have been told that thay are red hot in bed . how did you get on in porthcawl fishing with baz and ben. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:58 pm

i cant read your messages in the same light after the play off final :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Ben wrote:i cant read your messages in the same light after the play off final :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....... i understand mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Depending on what you want done and if you want it cheap with no guarentee...its ok to use them for things like rubbish removal or landscaping....but beware roofing and tarmac........if you let them tarmac for you the grass will be through it in a week. :o
ps.dont give them any money up front,and make sure they clean up and get shot of the waste before you pay them.
oh and keep all your doors and windows locked......even for a few weeks after :lol: