Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Worst fight

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 pm

You've been in:
Not a football related fight but
I had my ear bit off in a rumble in Coleford town. Started as a quiet drink with a friend and ended up with about 30/40 scrapping in town. I tipped a pint through some blokes sunroof, and found out it was the wrong chap to pick on. He got out and bit my mates ear off, in broad daylight, and then drove off. I was that pissed that I couldnt go anywhere. Any way after an amount of time he came back and attacked me with an hammer luckily someone grabbed him mid flight as he was flying towards me. Somebody shouted gun, which perked everyones ears up. He fell on top of me, decoded to have gristle for dinner, and started to chomp on my ear. My mate booted him full pelt which almost toook his head off and my ear went with it. Did nt feel a thing until morning when my ear was stuck to the pillow, f**k that hurt. Still feel it now when I talk about it, 15 years on.

A week later went to watch Brizzle City when Andy Cole scored a hatful against us, and when we scored the first (with our second string), some bloke flicked my ear as we celebrated. Ouchhhh..,.

Re: Worst fight

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Thats decided, not decoded

Re: Worst fight

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

WHEN IN WORK FOR COUNCIL, WAS PARKED UP BEHIND BOOTS IN CANTON TALKING TO MY PARENTS ABOUT 30 FEET AWAY FROM TRUCK, A WHITE VAN PULLED IN AN STOPPED BY TRUCK WITH A BRUTE GETTING OUT AN LOOKING ON MY TRUCK FOR THE DISC CUTTER , I SAW THIS AN WALKED OVER HE THEN SAID TO ME "GOT A PROBLEM IN STRONG IRISH ACCENT" I REPLIED JUST GOING TO MY WAGON , HE THEN DECIDED TO RUN AT ME AN THERE WE WERE BRAWLING IN ROAD WHERE I DONE MY BEST TRADING BLOWS BEFORE HE SHOUTED TO HIS HOPPO "GET THE f*cking HAMMER" MY LEGS TURNED TO JELLY AT THIS POINT MY OLD DUTCH SOBBING HER SOCKETS OUT MY OLD FELLA AGE 68 WANTED TO HELP , HE THEN DECIDED TO GET A FEW DIGS IN BREAKING MY RIBS KNOCKING ME INTO BACK END OF TRUCK SMASHING MY HEAD AN ALMOST RIPPING MY LUG HOLE OFF? WHAT A BULLY AN ALL THIS WHILST I HAD MY COUNCIL ISSUE ORANGE TROUSERS ON MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SHOUTED "SOUL CREW " AT HIM !!
HE WOULD NOT HAVE GOT OFF SO LIGHTLY ON MATCH DAY !