Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY TO CARDIFF - "THE TRUTH"

Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Why would he leave the Premiership after his best season there of his career?

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 pm

maccydee wrote:Why would he leave the Premiership after his best season there of his career?

I take it you can't be arsed to read all the stories on why all this has come about ? :lol:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:43 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26595414/

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:Prior to going on his holiday Dave Jones left a list of players with the powers that be at CCS to start the process of getting these players in.

The player at the top of his list is none other than Craig Bellamy, even though the papers have been running with this story for a while, I have remained a spectator until my contacts at the club could give me the truth on it's validity. This is the latest information and one that comes directly from our club.

Despite Craig Bellamy being the type of character Dave Jones does not normally go for in the dressing room, he is a very good friend of Dave Jones' and therefore DJ believes that he could handle Bellamy's temprament.

Here are the facts : Cardiff City officials have spoken with Man City and Craig Bellamy.

Craig Bellamy has said that he wants to come to Cardiff City this coming season ! :ayatollah:

Negotiations have already taken place between Man City and Cardiff City regarding a season long loan to which both clubs are happy to see happen ! :ayatollah:

Cardiff City are prepared to pay 20% of Bellamy's wages, which amounts to £18,000 per week but Man City are simply not prepared to let Bellamy go on those terms.

It is now down to a couple of issues - either Cardiff City pay more of Bellamy's wage or Bellamy has a fall out with Man City and somehow has his contract ended.

The view is that the move is unlikely to happen now but the positive news is that Cardiff City are showing real ambition and also that Man City are prepared to let Bellamy come on loan ( if the terms are right ) and that Bellamy wants to come now.

I really hope that I will be informing you of his signing but truthfully I cant see it happening as the two clubs are so far apart in terms of the agreement.

But fair play to City and for me this is a statement of their intent.

This STATEMENT is for http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and not for any other site. :ayatollah:

SPOT ON Carl, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TLG and THE REST OF THE SNIPERS, I THINK YOU SHOULD NOW KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:16 pm

f*cking hell Carl have you got a crystal ball stashed anywhere in your house? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Fair play Carl

Do you know next weeks lottery numbers? :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm

If I'm honest... it is Carl who has helped restore my love for the club. I was getting fed up of all the lies and Bullshit that was going on at the club and it is this website and Carls updates that I now know I can trust!

Although I never dreamt this signing would ever happen it was this website that made me believe! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Yep fairplay carl :ayatollah: I don't know you in person what so ever but can always trust what you say and the only way you gain that trust is getting thing right which you have :) i post and read on both boards and can't understand the negative comments you get! onward and upward exciting times :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Prior to going on his holiday Dave Jones left a list of players with the powers that be at CCS to start the process of getting these players in.

The player at the top of his list is none other than Craig Bellamy, even though the papers have been running with this story for a while, I have remained a spectator until my contacts at the club could give me the truth on it's validity. This is the latest information and one that comes directly from our club.

Despite Craig Bellamy being the type of character Dave Jones does not normally go for in the dressing room, he is a very good friend of Dave Jones' and therefore DJ believes that he could handle Bellamy's temprament.

Here are the facts : Cardiff City officials have spoken with Man City and Craig Bellamy.

Craig Bellamy has said that he wants to come to Cardiff City this coming season ! :ayatollah:

Negotiations have already taken place between Man City and Cardiff City regarding a season long loan to which both clubs are happy to see happen ! :ayatollah:

Cardiff City are prepared to pay 20% of Bellamy's wages, which amounts to £18,000 per week but Man City are simply not prepared to let Bellamy go on those terms.

It is now down to a couple of issues - either Cardiff City pay more of Bellamy's wage or Bellamy has a fall out with Man City and somehow has his contract ended.

The view is that the move is unlikely to happen now but the positive news is that Cardiff City are showing real ambition and also that Man City are prepared to let Bellamy come on loan ( if the terms are right ) and that Bellamy wants to come now.

I really hope that I will be informing you of his signing but truthfully I cant see it happening as the two clubs are so far apart in terms of the agreement.

This STATEMENT is for http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and not for any other site. :ayatollah:

TLG and THE REST OF THE SNIPERS, I THINK YOU SHOULD NOW KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Oh FFS :roll:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am

come back loovens :ayatollah: all we need now is collins back & Jerome as cover for Jay to have the city dream team :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 am

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Oh FFS :roll:

NOW NOW NJ Truth Hurts.