Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are there any kids under 5's footie..................

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Training clubs or something similar in Cardiff???????????

My 4 year old loves playing football and just want to maybe get him in somewhere now...any help would be appreciated :ayatollah:
s692483302_1038093_5502.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Are there any kids under 5's footie..................

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Training clubs or something similar in Cardiff???????????

My 4 year old loves playing football and just want to maybe get him in somewhere now...any help would be appreciated :ayatollah:
s692483302_1038093_5502.jpg

loads in newport ;)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 pm

yeah but i suppose you have to live in Newport to be part of it!!!! Milly if you hear of any in Caerau or close by will you let me know please :D
I just got my 9 yr old into Caerau rangers under 10's im well chuffed and my boy is over the moon :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 pm

hughesygirl wrote:yeah but i suppose you have to live in Newport to be part of it!!!! Milly if you hear of any in Caerau or close by will you let me know please :D
I just got my 9 yr old into Caerau rangers under 10's im well chuffed and my boy is over the moon :ayatollah:

yep will do :D

does he like cricket?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Who my 4yr old?????? :?

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Who my 4yr old?????? :?

il turn him into flintoff by the time hes 10 :lol:

Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: well i tell you what if you could teach me how the bloody scores work...i'd be well happy to watch cricket......i just have not got a clue about it :oops: :oops:

And i do love it when they hit the ball into the crowd, hats some hit my god :lol: :lol: