Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sweepstake draw info

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Right, all being well the sweepstake draw will take place tonight. Any preference for time?

It'll all be automated on the easysweepstake.com website.
Wayne S used it for the draw on ccmb, and there were a few technical problems but hopefully it will work fine!
Even if you're not around for the draw, the link to the site will still show the draw so you can check it whenever (it'll be posted on here too)
All I do is put all the names into the website, and choose a time for the draw. They then match the names+teams randomly.

I've heard from 2 people and I'm awaiting payment which is fine, another two I haven't heard from them at all.
So if there is anyone else that wants to take part and can pay £5 with paypal this afternoon please post on this thread and I can stick you in the draw instead.

I'll post up the full list when I know who else is taking part

Cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Sweepstake draw info (also 2 spare places)

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm

let us have a 7 o'clock draw Owain :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 pm

7pm is fine with me too :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:09 pm

If there's still a place, I'll be up for it :ayatollah:

Can pay straight away

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 pm

7pm you lot avin an early nite LOL :lol:

im fine with that :?

come on spain :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Midfield general wrote:I'd be up for it if there are any spaces left

blooobirds wrote:If there's still a place, I'll be up for it :ayatollah:

Can pay straight away

Ok great.

If you could send a fiver via paypal to owain@hotmail.co.uk via personal/gift preferably (no fees that way) and I can add you both to the list.

7pm is fine with me, once the extra two spaces are confirmed I'll set up the draw.

I think we're going to stick with 1st: £100, 2nd : £50, 3rd: £10 as that's what most people seem to want.
but if it's ok with chippy and whoever else can donate prizes that we use those for the lowest points/goals prizes?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm

i will throw in a baz pen :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:02 pm

have they paid up then? want to know what time to check to watch the draw :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:09 pm

ccfcdan wrote:have they paid up then? want to know what time to check to watch the draw :ayatollah:

I'll stick the link up as soon as I've set up the draw. It'll be at 7pm I think so you can watch it by going to the link, and we can post the results up here afterwards.

If the others haven't paid I could put a charity down instead or something?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 pm

I'd rather stick to paypal so I can do the draw tonight. Easier having the money in one place too

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Ok great.

If you could send a fiver via paypal to owain@hotmail.co.uk via personal/gift preferably (no fees that way) and I can add you both to the list.

7pm is fine with me, once the extra two spaces are confirmed I'll set up the draw.

I think we're going to stick with 1st: £100, 2nd : £50, 3rd: £10 as that's what most people seem to want.
but if it's ok with chippy and whoever else can donate prizes that we use those for the lowest points/goals prizes?

Sent :thumbup:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Owain wrote:Right, all being well the sweepstake draw will take place tonight. Any preference for time?

It'll all be automated on the easysweepstake.com website.
Wayne S used it for the draw on ccmb, and there were a few technical problems but hopefully it will work fine!
Even if you're not around for the draw, the link to the site will still show the draw so you can check it whenever (it'll be posted on here too)
All I do is put all the names into the website, and choose a time for the draw. They then match the names+teams randomly.

I've heard from 2 people and I'm awaiting payment which is fine, another two I haven't heard from them at all.
So if there is anyone else that wants to take part and can pay £5 with paypal this afternoon please post on this thread and I can stick you in the draw instead.

I'll post up the full list when I know who else is taking part

Cheers :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GO FOR IT Owain :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Owain You know my 3 incl me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sweepstake draw info

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Thanks blooobirds just got it.

I've heard from one of the others so I think we're sorted now. Sorry Midfield.

I'm waiting payment from two, so we'll see what happens with those. Obviously I won't say who they are, so if their places become available and someone else wants to join you won't know the team beforehand.

I'll set up the sweepstake now for 7pm tonight, once It's set up I'll post the link and the final list up here, and will send everyone a message.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spain/England/Brazil for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spain/England/Brazil for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you can keep England, but i'm having Spain & Brazil along with Itlay :lol:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Hang on a minute......thats cheating, you will have what ur bloody given thank you, and anyway the my luck is i will have England so dont worry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:17 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15426

Right the draw is all set up I think! The link and line up is in the link above.
Good luck all

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Owain wrote:http://annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15426

Right the draw is all set up I think! The link and line up is in the link above.
Good luck all

WHERE?