Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anybody know a city fan from pontypridd area

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 am

with a tattoo of a city badge 0n his left leg..............................and a penguin on his righy leg

i saw him crossing the road by b&q on sat afternoon

thanks

Re: anybody know a city fan from pontypridd area

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 am

Fixated by men's legs eh.

So the rumours are true then !!!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 am

im from ponty know loads of city fans with tattos on legs .not a penguin tho.NOT THAT I LOOK AT MENS LEGS :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:15 pm

earnieblue wrote:im from ponty know loads of city fans with tattos on legs .not a penguin tho.NOT THAT I LOOK AT MENS LEGS :lol:

i seen him pushing a pushchair across road think he was going into the park with his kids he was about 30 ish,the reason i am miffed is i was going to have a penguin, now i have changed my mind, gonna have a croc instead :D

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 pm

ridofrid wrote:Fixated by men's legs eh.

So the rumours are true then !!!
yes :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
earnieblue wrote:im from ponty know loads of city fans with tattos on legs .not a penguin tho.NOT THAT I LOOK AT MENS LEGS :lol:

i seen him pushing a pushchair across road think he was going into the park with his kids he was about 30 ish,the reason i am miffed is i was going to have a penguin, now i have changed my mind, gonna have a COCK instead :D

Really I thought you already had one of them. Why would you want one of them on your legs :ayatollah: