Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOMORROW and a 5 STAR HOTEL

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 pm

While we will struggle to get up to Peterborough on Monday, Our players will be driven on a top Quality coach tomorrow straight to a 5 Star Hotel and looked after like kings lol.
Yet were skint lol.

Re: TOMORROW and a 5 STAR HOTEL

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm

They should pay for it themselves, they earn enough money, us fans are helping the club out by buying season tickets NOW, so why dont the players help out to.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:20 pm

We are so much in debt - does it really matter?

Plymouth had 2 luxury coaches today!!! One for players and one for Directors/families etc. And I thought Plymouth were struggling financially as well?

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 pm

bluebirds wrote:We are so much in debt - does it really matter?

Plymouth had 2 luxury coaches today!!! One for players and one for Directors/families etc. And I thought Plymouth were struggling financially as well?

True, but thats why I prefer the old days.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Would Phil Dwyer of bought a £2000 coat - I think not.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:While we will struggle to get up to Peterborough on Monday, Our players will be driven on a top Quality coach tomorrow straight to a 5 Star Hotel and looked after like kings lol.
Yet were skint lol.

I would be interested to know just when the hotel and coach company get paid for their services?

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:While we will struggle to get up to Peterborough on Monday, Our players will be driven on a top Quality coach tomorrow straight to a 5 Star Hotel and looked after like kings lol.
Yet were skint lol.

I would be interested to know just when the hotel and coach company get paid for their services?

they wont :lol:

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Yet were skint lol.

they wont :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 am

Yet were skint lol.

To be honest , I don`t think you can expect anyting less , Cardiff are a professional set up, pushing for promotion, or at least play offs, and look at the alternatives ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:32 am

Make them rough it I say :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:54 am

C'mon lads i'd rather hear that the club are trying to prepare the players properly to get us back on track. we're all upset about yesterday's result but let's not try to turn everything the club does into a negative! as for bothroyd buying a £2000 coat thats up to him, if i had the money so would i!!!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 am

thehumblegringo wrote:C'mon lads i'd rather hear that the club are trying to prepare the players properly to get us back on track. we're all upset about yesterday's result but let's not try to turn everything the club does into a negative! as for bothroyd buying a £2000 coat thats up to him, if i had the money so would i!!!

yes yr right we were just upset yesterday, i would buy one as well :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 am

thehumblegringo wrote:C'mon lads i'd rather hear that the club are trying to prepare the players properly to get us back on track. we're all upset about yesterday's result but let's not try to turn everything the club does into a negative! as for bothroyd buying a £2000 coat thats up to him, if i had the money so would i!!!

When they loose it gets to me for at least 24 to 48 hrs, I wont buy the Sunday papers today I am sulking lol. No Serious it just hurts and Sometimes I just want to blame anything I can on them. But Peterborough Here I Come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:59 am

If they win the game then they can have all the five star accommodation they want. However, if they lose they should pay the fees themselves!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Make them do what that plymouth fan does on that footballs hardest away days hike and pitch a tent.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:20 pm

lagerlewis wrote:Make them do what that plymouth fan does on that footballs hardest away days hike and pitch a tent.

I am sure our chairman will be tucked up in his suite at the five star hotel.
does anyone know if there are michelin star restaurants in peterborough as standards have to be maintained