Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The transfer rumour mill

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm

we selling Chopra for £4 million. offloading Capaldi to Sheffield United, Hudson to Millwall, Kennedy to Bristol Rovers making a straight swap with Whittingham for Earnie and getting Bellamy on loan. Bringing in Koumas on loan a little bid for Giggsy, James Macarthur coming in Matt Spiranovic, Danny Gabbidon, Martyn Waghorn, Simon Church, Ross Forbes all coming in. You gotta love the transfer rumour mill - I luvs it I do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The transfer rumour mill

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15477 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15477 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hmm time for Jonesy to earn his corn and juggle the pack then. Or maybe the Malaysians are keeping their powder dry for now in case things dont go too well early doors for Jonesy

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:14 pm

My sauces tell me Chops will be off to Ipwich and replaced by Charlie Austin from Swindon - any truth in this Annis?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

didnt chopras last spell with keane end in disaster and he ended up back in the championship with his tail between his legs,a gambling problem and a divorce?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:34 pm

ihatealiens wrote:My sauces tell me Chops will be off to Ipwich and replaced by Charlie Austin from Swindon - any truth in this Annis?

:lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm

ihatealiens wrote:My sauces tell me Chops will be off to Ipwich and replaced by Charlie Austin from Swindon - any truth in this Annis?

Chops to Ipswich if they raise their offer to £4.5 mill.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 pm

How can you repalce Chops with Austin ?????

That would be a joke

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm

why would he want to go to ipswich?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:48 pm

chops going will be a big loss.