Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We treated british patriots like shit! (apparently?)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 pm

A message posted to my personal inbox from a member on the CCFC Facebook group!

(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28649484847)

Anthony Bamford
"you treated true british patriots like shit, not you personally, but next season the soul crew and cardiff fans will be meeting edl at every opportunity"

e e edl, e e edl.....

Me.............
"? I'll post it for you on the AAMB forums - seeing as you haven't signed up yourself there yet? maybe the views of others would be more productive than my own. "

Anthony Bamford....
"yes plz do and tell em edl are coming to get you your the scum of wales
jacks are the ones "

Me............
"why dont you post it on the group page on facebook - instead of sending that shit to me personally - cos i dont give a f**k."

If he does post anything else to me - I'll be promoting the ass on facebook group. Cheeky fucker personally emailing me! :thefinger:

Re: We treated british patriots like shit! (apparently?)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 pm

OK - so now he has started posting his crap on the facebook group Wall. :lol: dear me - here we go again!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Let them "come and get us" as he says i could guarantee that he would not be there same as the EDL, they only march if they have a bus load of Police with them..

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm sorry too say it but this is expected. I have to admit I was embarresed when I found out that Cardiff fans went against the EDL. The EDL's main aim I totally agree with. (anti extremist muslims etc)

I am not suprised that the EDL will be after the "soul crew".

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm

FISH. wrote:I'm sorry too say it but this is expected. I have to admit I was embarresed when I found out that Cardiff fans went against the EDL. The EDL's main aim I totally agree with. (anti extremist muslims etc)

a wise head on those young shoulders thomas.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I agree with their views on extremist muslims but until they get rid of the racist SCUM that attend their meetings/marches i would never support them.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

FISH. wrote:I'm sorry too say it but this is expected. I have to admit I was embarresed when I found out that Cardiff fans went against the EDL. The EDL's main aim I totally agree with. (anti extremist muslims etc)

I know mate, but to come on and have a go at me personally because i run a CCFC group or the group itself, just goes to show the mentality of this idiot. the minority has caused him to tarnish us all with the same brush - which is what usually happens to Cardiff, and the Welsh in most cases. A small group giving the whole community a bad name.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

As I said on another thread the EDL are totally disorganised and ill disciplined. Receiving threats like this just proves to me how ill disciplined they are. Personally I think they need to clean their act up before they can claim to be somebody.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Taken from the page

soul crew the shame of Wales and the UK Due to a error made on false information recived saturday coming from Cardiff that it was the soul crew that attacked EDL & WDL we can now confirm it was in fact local cardiff lads and NOT the SOUL CREW so this group will will now go ASAP and all posts removed . I am sorry to the other admin members on here I have no...t had time to speak to you as I have only just got the text message.

Changed their minds now.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm

rob wrote:

a wise head on those young shoulders thomas.

cheers mate

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I agree with their views on extremist muslims but until they get rid of the racist SCUM that attend their meetings/marches i would never support them.

i agree with you 100% mate, they are an embarrassment at the moment. having said that how dare they threaten ccfc fans next season. i know we are a bit divided over the wdl/edl issue but to threaten us will unite all city fans no matter which side of the fence we are :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:I agree with their views on extremist muslims but until they get rid of the racist SCUM that attend their meetings/marches i would never support them.

i agree with you 100% mate, they are an embarrassment at the moment. having said that how dare they threaten ccfc fans next season. i know we are a bit divided over the wdl/edl issue but to threaten us will unite all city fans no matter which side of the fence we are :ayatollah:

They would fail if they even thought of attacking city fans.. If they sort themselves out racially then they might get more supporters..

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 am

I think it's safe to say that we all agree that extremists need dealing with but this EDL shower of shit are just a gang of race hate mongers out to spread racial tension between our communities. I was proud the the twats were shown the door in Cardiff.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

that facebook group was started by a jack hes just jumped on the bandwagon of trying to make it all ten times worse the little jipo

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 pm

As usual it's the minority with the big mouths. Just ignore the guy Merlin. It seems the racist scum bags are letting themselves be heard over most others which is a shame.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 pm

To be fair, I was shocked when I heard the SC attacked the WDL/EDL.

I agree with the EDL (as with Fish, etc. about their extremist views).

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Dafydd wrote:To be fair, I was shocked when I heard the SC attacked the WDL/EDL.

I agree with the EDL (as with Fish, etc. about their extremist views).

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:16 am

muslim extremists are the same bunch of c**** as right wing extremists...end of

2 wrongs wont make it right! we already had a taste of that in my country, if you give power to people with fascist views.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm

THE OPPRESSED wrote:I think it's safe to say that we all agree that extremists need dealing with but this EDL shower of shit are just a gang of race hate mongers out to spread racial tension between our communities. I was proud the the twats were shown the door in Cardiff.

spot on

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I walked past the EDL with my 7 year old grandaughter and looking at the EDL marchers she asked.
"Are they from the Jeremy Kyle Show?" :D

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 pm

EDL are scum.

Never associate yourself with those sort.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I walked past the EDL with my 7 year old grandaughter and looking at the EDL marchers she asked.
"Are they from the Jeremy Kyle Show?" :D

Out of the mouths of babes.