Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AAMB TEAM SHEET

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Leckwith Athletic Stadium are pretty good when it comes to charity events

Have you got there number by any chance Johnny? as i will ring them now thanks :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:28 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Leckwith Athletic Stadium are pretty good when it comes to charity events

Have you got there number by any chance Johnny? as i will ring them now thanks :ayatollah:

http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?n ... ry_id=2865

029 2078 8399

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 pm

I rang them......they wont let us as they now have athletics on in the summer :(
aslo phoned the Millenium Stadium......and if it wasnt for Paul McCartney coming we would have had that!!!

Also been given Wayne Nash Email from cardiff city but i dont like emailing so if anybody would like oto do it for me then please feel free :D

I Have been tryimng to phone llanrumney....they look good but all i get is answer machine so have left a message with them to contact me ....... God this sooooooo hard work :( :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm

What about booking the Millennium Stadium a week later? How awesome would that be? My mate played there last week for Brains and scored. He said it was such an unbelievable feeling, even in an empty stadium!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Zabier wrote:What about booking the Millennium Stadium a week later? How awesome would that be? My mate played there last week for Brains and scored. He said it was such an unbelievable feeling, even in an empty stadium!

They cant do it now as they are digging up the pitch starting next week....i did try honest :)

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm

well move the game forward to this saturday afternoon I WANT TO PLAY IN THE MILLENIUM STADIUM!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 pm

move the game asap i want the millenium stadium that would be fooking cool :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Ben wrote:well move the game forward to this saturday afternoon I WANT TO PLAY IN THE MILLENIUM STADIUM!!! :lol:

Ring them and see if you can sweet talk her Ben :ayatollah: Her name is Julie on Cardiff 20822408 good luck :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:50 pm

she said no, i said we are prepared to play this saturday and she said they've allready started moving the pitch on pallets :ayatollah: and she appoligised

seems like a nice lady, imagine if you rang up the CCS , you'd get "no love f**k off" :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Ben wrote:she said no, i said we are prepared to play this saturday and she said they've allready started moving the pitch on pallets :ayatollah: and she appoligised

seems like a nice lady, imagine if you rang up the CCS , you'd get "no love f**k off" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did ring ccfc they told me to email nash and that was it....oh and a ta ra in a proper cardiff accent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 pm

i could do a good job for you only stopped playin amateur league this year an played league of wales in my younger days either centre half or up front!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Im in CM as long as it's not next week :ayatollah: