Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM DISGUSTED BY THESE RUMOURS

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 am

CHOPS TO IPSWICH 4M WHITTS TO FOREST 2M ;

THIS IS A ABSOLUTE DISGRACE IF WE SELL OUR BEST PLAYERS TO RIVAL CHAMPELLIONSHIP CLUBS OUR BOARD SHOULD BE TELLING THESE CLUBS THAT IT IS US WHOS GOING UP AS f*cking CHAMPIONS NEXT SEASON AND OUR BEST PLAYERS ARE STAYING PUT....FFS WE HAVE A BILLIONAIRE OWNER ITS NOT AS IF WE NEED THE MONEY TAN COULD GIVE DJ 20 M QULAUID TODAY AND WITH THE INTEREST ACCUMULATING ON A 1.9B FORTUNE IT WUD BE BACK IN HIS BANK IN A WEEKD .

TG IF YOUR READING THIS WHATEVER IDIOT IS ADVISING U HE NEEDS TO BE SACKED COZ IF U WANT PROMOTION AUTOMATIC NEXT SEASON U MUST KEEP THIS SQUAD INTACT MINUS JOIE COZ THAT DECISION IS OUT OF URE HANDS AND GIVE DJ A WAR CHEST TO GO OUT AND GET A QUALITY CENTRAL MIDFIELDER POSSIBLY 2, A COUPLE OF DEFENDERS A GOOD BACK UP KEEPER AND BELLAMYS WAGES AND I GUARANTEE U BY APRIL 2011 YOULE OWN A PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB

ACT NOW PLEASE

Re: IM DISGUSTED BY THESE RUMOURS

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

SORRY BOUT THE SPELLING MY KEYBOARDS FUCKED LOL I CAN SPELL CHAMPIONSHIP AND QUID B4 U QUESTION MY GRAMMAR LOL

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Maybe you should learn where the caps lock key is on your keyboard :)

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:19 pm

rhysH wrote:SORRY BOUT THE SPELLING MY KEYBOARDS FUCKED LOL I CAN SPELL CHAMPIONSHIP AND QUID B4 U QUESTION MY GRAMMAR LOL

But you cant spell about, before & you though can you ? :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Merlin wrote:
rhysH wrote:SORRY BOUT THE SPELLING MY KEYBOARDS FUCKED LOL I CAN SPELL CHAMPIONSHIP AND QUID B4 U QUESTION MY GRAMMAR LOL

But you cant spell about, before & you though can you ? :lol:

no 1 is qeustiuoning yur gramer m8, giv im a braek, we cant all spel aswel as u merllin. :D

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

rhysH wrote:CHOPS TO IPSWICH 4M WHITTS TO FOREST 2M ;

THIS IS A ABSOLUTE DISGRACE IF WE SELL OUR BEST PLAYERS TO RIVAL CHAMPELLIONSHIP CLUBS OUR BOARD SHOULD BE TELLING THESE CLUBS THAT IT IS US WHOS GOING UP AS f*cking CHAMPIONS NEXT SEASON AND OUR BEST PLAYERS ARE STAYING PUT....FFS WE HAVE A BILLIONAIRE OWNER ITS NOT AS IF WE NEED THE MONEY TAN COULD GIVE DJ 20 M QULAUID TODAY AND WITH THE INTEREST ACCUMULATING ON A 1.9B FORTUNE IT WUD BE BACK IN HIS BANK IN A WEEKD .

TG IF YOUR READING THIS WHATEVER IDIOT IS ADVISING U HE NEEDS TO BE SACKED COZ IF U WANT PROMOTION AUTOMATIC NEXT SEASON U MUST KEEP THIS SQUAD INTACT MINUS JOIE COZ THAT DECISION IS OUT OF URE HANDS AND GIVE DJ A WAR CHEST TO GO OUT AND GET A QUALITY CENTRAL MIDFIELDER POSSIBLY 2, A COUPLE OF DEFENDERS A GOOD BACK UP KEEPER AND BELLAMYS WAGES AND I GUARANTEE U BY APRIL 2011 YOULE OWN A PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB

ACT NOW PLEASE

thats all they are is rumours, until we find out otherwise and contracts are signed, they will remain a bluebird :D
as for chops he wouldnt go unless he had a pay rise, he is financially fucked.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:05 pm

rhysH wrote:CHOPS TO IPSWICH 4M WHITTS TO FOREST 2M ;

ACT NOW PLEASE

I thought a QULAUID was the national currency of Malaysia and you were being clever! :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Interesting that people are already complaining about selling players.

I recall sometime ago the consensus was that as long as we had a financially sound football club people were prepared to put up with being a mid table championship club while we rebuilt, and that any push for the premiership would be handled on a proper footing. A month into the close season and the moaning has aleady started. If selling Chopra puts us on a sound footing and means the books are balanced then so be it. We can't have it both ways!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

sorry cayo i disagree after wot happened at wembley im not just satisfied for us to be a mid table championship club i want to be in the prem. its our time i want to go up automatic this coming season after all theres no newcastle or west brom, burnley hull and pompey are shit