Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malay investment

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am

Is not as Peter thought " Rumbled Peter" comes to mind. No suprise there.

Re: Malay investment

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:18 am

?????????

What is it then?

I have heard the due diligence has raised a few eyebrows but nothing too dramatic, the solicitors are really going through everything and rightly so.

Time will tell
Last edited by corky on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:22 am

oh no, here we go again..........

Enlighten us TNT

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 am

TNT wrote:Is not as Peter thought " Rumbled Peter" comes to mind. No suprise there.

Gordon Ramsey? 1000 degrees Celcius? Christmas Dinner? Burnt Offerings? Harry Potter? The Bible? Jackanory? and I'm pissed off cos TNT is usually on the button, and to top it off we lost to the bottom of the league merry fugging Crimbo grrrrrr.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:05 am

cmon on tnt,you cant leave it like that,whats happening,

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:27 am

Methinks that what TNT is alluding to is the fact that Mr Ridsdale was probably less than 100% honest with the potential Malaysian investors about the clubs debt position, neglecting to mention the outstanding £1.2m owed to HMRC.

The Malaysian investors therefore getting cold feet about the whole thing. The "due dilligence" seems to be taking an awfully long time.

Is TG on the board? Has he or any other Malaysians actully invested anything in the club?

Smoke and mirrors, deceit and lies I think. About time Mr Ridsdale told us the truth for once.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 am

given the fact there is such a push on season ticket sales then it would suggest one of two things

1) the investment is coming but a lot of work on the legal side, agreement of who will be chairman, price etc will take us well into or past the Jan window

2) PR is full of shit again

anyway I cant see us finding out for at least two weeks and maybe until the end of the season so all we can do is support the team and Hope that we can get some decent additions in Jan

Sack

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 am

Riddler is a wanker, the guy can't help but not tell the truth, he'd even lie to his own mother if it made him a few bucks!

the guy is a complete tosser and the sooner he leaves this club alone the better

he's doing a leeds on us!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:33 am

TNT wrote:Is not as Peter thought " Rumbled Peter" comes to mind. No suprise there.

TNT I know things have slowed down dramatically and a lot more questions are being asked but do you know anymore ?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:08 am

All takeovers have problems how many go smoothly, and lets not forget we have Keith Harris [good time to start earning his money] who is well capable of sorting difficult situations out. KH is trusted throughout the football world for selling clubs he will not put his reputation on the line for peter and the malaysians will know that.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 am

ihatealiens wrote:

Gordon Ramsey? 1000 degrees Celcius? Christmas Dinner? Burnt Offerings? Harry Potter? The Bible? Jackanory? and I'm pissed off cos TNT is usually on the button, and to top it off we lost to the bottom of the league merry fugging Crimbo grrrrrr.

Did I really say that? I must have been really pissed last night. It doesnt make much sense to me either :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm

corky wrote:?????????

What is it then?

I have heard the due diligence has raised a few eyebrows but nothing too dramatic, the solicitors are really going through everything and rightly so.

Time will tell

raised a few eyebrows is the understatement of the year paul :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 pm

wouldnt it be a breath of fresh air for P.R to come out and tell the truth?
tell us what the clubs debts are.
tell us what is going on with the investment.
tell us the truth P.R for the truth will bring you respect from the fans.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm

rob wrote:wouldnt it be a breath of fresh air for P.R to come out and tell the truth?

rob, the truth pr has never been taught that word, only word he knows is spin .

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

rob wrote:wouldnt it be a breath of fresh air for P.R to come out and tell the truth?

trouble is he could tell the truth but no one would believe him now :(

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Indeed TNT and these Malaysians are not stupid people. They have already done Sam and now they are working on PR. They know how far they can go and this I believe this is why its gone quiet.

I believe these guys want the full shop and will see of the other creditors. From that I hope Steve Borley gets paid his full lot and the likes of PMG, who dont give a damn about our club, end up licking wounds.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 pm

steve davies wrote:

What is it then?

Time will tell

Once again Steve Davies, you seem to be very well informed of the current situation and you are correct about the eyebrows being raised being and understatement.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm

why would they have raised eyebrows ?
Our massive debt is common knowledge and has been for a few years.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:15 pm

TNT wrote:
steve davies wrote:

What is it then?

Time will tell

Once again Steve Davies, you seem to be very well informed of the current situation and you are correct about the eyebrows being raised being and understatement.

TNT
Please stop dropping in teaser one liners that drives others like me (ie deperate supporters, ready for some REAL action) mad/worried for up to 24 hours !! :(
So, tell us, what exactly have you heard? and, is it likely to threaten the take-over? or, reduce the amount PR et al get for their shares?
Cheers,
Peter

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Joff wrote:why would they have raised eyebrows ?

Its not always about the debt.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

TNT wrote:
Joff wrote:why would they have raised eyebrows ?

Its not always about the debt.

Obviously it is mostly about potential profit. But why is this "due diligence" taking so long?

People with the funding/backing of the Asin groupe would have had this gone over with a fine tooth comb in a few days?