Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It wouldnt happen in England

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Just been to WH smith in Cardiff Queen Street and they have 4 english flags flying proudly from their tills, when I asked what part of England Cardiff is in, the usual oh sir whats your problem were all british response came out !!! in my opinion i told them its a disgrace lol, now lets be honest do we honestly think if England hadnt of qualified and Wales did and I walked in WH Smith in say Bristol they d have 4 welsh flags flying :roll:

Re: It wouldnt happen in England

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Just been to WH smith in Cardiff Queen Street and they have 4 english flags flying proudly from their tills, when I asked what part of England Cardiff is in, the usual oh sir whats your problem were all british response came out !!! in my opinion i told them its a disgrace lol, now lets be honest do we honestly think if England hadnt of qualified and Wales did and I walked in WH Smith in say Bristol they d have 4 welsh flags flying :roll:

No it is fuckin terrible. I really dont understand it.

We are 2 totsally differenet countries.

There are England flags everywhere in Newport.

It is getting annoying :twisted:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Just been to WH smith in Cardiff Queen Street and they have 4 english flags flying proudly from their tills, when I asked what part of England Cardiff is in, the usual oh sir whats your problem were all british response came out !!! in my opinion i told them its a disgrace lol, now lets be honest do we honestly think if England hadnt of qualified and Wales did and I walked in WH Smith in say Bristol they d have 4 welsh flags flying :roll:

As much as I like England, this is totally wrong and your right they would not do it for us.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

:twisted: :twisted:

does anyone have a usa flag or no where i can get one?
got a bbq saturday with WELSH people, who give it thee old come on england shite.

they think i actualy put on a front when i say i want england to lose.
they dont realise id actually rather DIP MY BALLS IN ACID than see england win.

so need a nice usa flag to wear proudly saturday night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:39 pm

I have some English blood in me and will be urging them on but yeah, seeing the English flags about places is stupid. Unfortunately, Cardiff has tens of thousands of English students who reside here and shops have tapped into this so know displaying the English flags and merchandise will make them more money. :cry:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Isnt it time the English Tax Dodging Students went home to Mummy and Daddy for the Summer.....loads at the Bloody Cricket last night spending their Student Loans!! :evil:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 pm

I am english but I dont have any flags on my car or in my house because i respect where I live and thats in Wales !!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:01 pm

kavanagh wrote:Isnt it time the English Tax Dodging Students went home to Mummy and Daddy for the Summer.....loads at the Bloody Cricket last night spending their Student Loans!! :evil:

Spending their student loans in our economy! Saying that, it would be better if they just paid Council Tax!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Dobbin wrote:I am english but I dont have any flags on my car or in my house because i respect where I live and thats in Wales !!

fair play.
i dont have a problem with english people, or english people following there team!!
my problem is just when i walk into my local welsh tesco's and you cant buy a f*cking banana unless it has the cross of st goerge smothered all over it.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

milly44 wrote:
Dobbin wrote:I am english but I dont have any flags on my car or in my house because i respect where I live and thats in Wales !!

fair play.
i dont have a problem with english people, or english people following there team!!
my problem is just when i walk into my local welsh tesco's and you cant buy a f*cking banana unless it has the cross of st goerge smothered all over it.

I want one of those banana's :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Dobbin wrote:
milly44 wrote:

fair play.

I want one of those banana's :lol:

you wont catch me near them ;)

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 pm

USA...USA...USA...USA

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't know what all the fuss is about, they're something to laught at :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 pm

milly44 wrote::twisted: :twisted:

does anyone have a usa flag or no where i can get one?
got a bbq saturday with WELSH people, who give it thee old come on england shite.

they think i actualy put on a front when i say i want england to lose.
they dont realise id actually rather DIP MY BALLS IN ACID than see england win.

so need a nice usa flag to wear proudly saturday night :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bought mine off ebay sunday night 3.99 free postage was deliverd yesterday couldnt believe it
come on the usa, wearing mine out saturday night

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 pm

I agree its a disgrace especially such a big company like WH Smiths, they wont be having my business

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I don't know what all the fuss is about, they're something to laught at :ayatollah:

for once i totally agree with you johnny those over paid over hyped tossers are going to be made to look like fools USA USA

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I would have left my stuff and walked out. Shocking!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 pm

chippy909 wrote:

No it is fuckin terrible. I really dont understand it.

We are 2 totsally differenet countries.

There are England flags everywhere in Newport.

It is getting annoying :twisted:

maybe the people flying the england flag are english !