Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anybody else get a reply to their emails to GJ

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Dear Gary,

I am writing in regards to your email below which has been forwarded to be by the CEO. The decision not to restock the books that were removed in February is part of an overall policy and not specific to Gwyn Davies.

Please be assured that this decision, should in no way be considered as a reflection of our views on the members of the Valley Rams or the valued support we get from the Valleys. Over time I am sure our various promotional plans will demonstrate this.

We continue to welcome all fans who want to get behind and support the team

Re: anybody else get a reply to their emails to GJ

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:53 pm

sack wrote:Dear Gary,

I am writing in regards to your email below which has been forwarded to be by the CEO. The decision not to restock the books that were removed in February is part of an overall policy and not specific to Gwyn Davies.

Please be assured that this decision, should in no way be considered as a reflection of our views on the members of the Valley Rams or the valued support we get from the Valleys. Over time I am sure our various promotional plans will demonstrate this.

GOOD!!!...........I dont think they would dare not re-stock them!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Sorry I feel it is brush off email :roll:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Wolf wrote:
sack wrote:Dear Gary,

GOOD!!!...........I dont think they would dare not re-stock them!! :ayatollah:

Wolf they are not re-stocking them !

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:01 pm

im sure a load of us will recieve a simular if not identical mail shortly :cry:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I had the same reply

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

FISH. wrote:I had the same reply

:o

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Hi,

I don't think my email was fully read. This isn't just backing Gwyn, it is also backing the actual book. There is no reason why this book shouldn't be sold. It does not in any way whatso ever promote hooliganism and the Valley Rams is part of Cardiff City FC history. What will be next? The removal of the retro shirts? There is no difference.

Thanks, Thomas Fish

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Got the same reply from Barrie McAuliffe Cardiff City Media & Communications.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:58 pm

:lol:
ackers1927 wrote:Got the same reply from Barrie McAuliffe Cardiff City Media & Communications.

:roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Just checked my Emails and received exactly the same reply :roll: :cry: :roll: :cry:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Marc wrote:Just checked my Emails and received exactly the same reply :roll: :cry: :roll: :cry:

:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm

so let me get this right now , ALL the books were removed back in february and not recently and the issue here is that Jenkins has now refused to re stock after the departure of the Riddler ? Annis's books too or just Gwyn 's ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 pm

why are people hounding him by email?
he made the decision rightly or wrongly but it was a decision he thought was right no doubt..
i cant see why they have banned it myself but the decision was made and because its not the decision people want theres a big fuss kicking up..
are the books available elsewhere to buy?? if so just say balls to the club and sell them elsewhere..
all these emails going to gethin jenkins will no doubt get back to tg etc what will they think about it ?
come guys rise above it and buy the books elsewhere and leave the decisions to the club itself if you agree or not...
infact im now going to purchase the rams book this weekend :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:01 pm

with the chelsea stuff coming up i think its a good idea, plus we are in a new era at the club, new chairmen, new plans..... lets move on, its only a book, which is sold at loads of other places anyway, will proberly sell a extra 50 if sold at the club , just move on

i know gwyn etc and its nothing personal mate

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:04 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:why are people hounding him by email?
he made the decision rightly or wrongly but it was a decision he thought was right no doubt..
i cant see why they have banned it myself but the decision was made and because its not the decision people want theres a big fuss kicking up..
are the books available elsewhere to buy?? if so just say balls to the club and sell them elsewhere..
all these emails going to gethin jenkins will no doubt get back to tg etc what will they think about it ?
come guys rise above it and buy the books elsewhere and leave the decisions to the club itself if you agree or not...
infact im now going to purchase the rams book this weekend :ayatollah:

Not for me sorry mate, gotta keep fighting

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm

had the same reply.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:so let me get this right now , ALL the books were removed back in february and not recently and the issue here is that Jenkins has now refused to re stock after the departure of the Riddler ? Annis's books too or just Gwyn 's ? :ayatollah:

Just Gwyns at first, so i have told him to forget it.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm

evans wrote:had the same reply.

:roll: