Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where did the topic - Book with Free Riddler T. Shirt go to?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

I went for some dinner, come back, bought Shattered Dreams and now can't find the topic :lol: :lol:
or has the Mongbow kicked in? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Where did the topic - Book with Free Riddler T. Shirt go to?

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Marc wrote:I went for some dinner, come back, bought Shattered Dreams and now can't find the topic :lol: :lol:

Yours is packed already Marc, The Riddler was so popular the 8 went straight away :lol:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:I went for some dinner, come back, bought Shattered Dreams and now can't find the topic :lol: :lol:

Yours is packed already Marc, The Riddler was so popular the 8 went straight away :lol:

No worries about the T.Shirt Annis, I've got a Nick Leeson T.Shirt kicking around somewhere, so I'll just put Riddlers face on that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Marc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No worries about the T.Shirt Annis, I've got a Nick Leeson T.Shirt kicking around somewhere, so I'll just put Riddlers face on that! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Marc, Ive packed it for you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: