Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Traning for AAMB & other bits.............

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 pm

bugger the training it was just two teams from 2 message boards playing a game , not fifa lol :lol:

just get the game sorted women! :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Ben.............. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nearly half the people want a training session so they can get to know each other....thats the point of this and only the 1 point of this...............so are you in or not? 8-)

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Training sessions or bonding sessions ? lets stick to the pre match piss ups :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Training sessions or bonding sessions ? lets stick to the pre match piss ups :lol:

Lets face it...this thread is a waste of time init..........nobody wants to play really and now CCMB will win coz they will say we pulled out :oops: Really thought everybody was up for it........nevermind no more suggestions from me ever again!!! so you will all be safe now :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:30 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Training sessions or bonding sessions ? lets stick to the pre match piss ups :lol:

Lets face it...this thread is a waste of time init..........nobody wants to play really and now CCMB will win coz they will say we pulled out :oops: Really thought everybody was up for it........nevermind no more suggestions from me ever again!!! so you will all be safe now :ayatollah:

you've got a team havnt u , plus didnt Chegs say he wants his pub team to play against the forum team too ? Ur doing a fab job Jayne as the AAMB's Ron Manager :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

you've got a team havnt u , plus didnt Chegs say he wants his pub team to play against the forum team too ? Ur doing a fab job Jayne as the AAMB's Ron Manager :ayatollah:

Martyn where did chegs say that? he doesnt talk to me or answer me so maybe you could tell me please :shock:

Also hlaf the boys want to train and the other half want to just play a game......but none of them will let me know what which one we should go for?
CCMB have got all there players and they are training next week and are all really up for it, so not sure what i should tell them now :( :( :(

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:51 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15618

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 am

play game :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 am

Ben wrote:play game :lol:

Ben im gonna have to give you a slap when i see you im sure 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to have 1 training session as we need to know if your good enough ;) :D plus you have to know the other players.......so how about 2 training session then the week aftre that The Game........Do we have a deal or what? 8-) :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 am

go on then :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15610

Didnt like the offer of a slap did you Ben :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you at last 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 am

i dunno, aslong as the slap is on my buttocks and slow, i think id enjoy it :P

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 am

AAMB - WED 16TH JUNE - JUBILEE PARK - 7.30PM

The Names I have so far are:

STICKYWICKET
SACK
MILLY44
ELY BOY
HUGHESYBLOKE
BEN
PHIL ROBERTS
MATTY MAESTEG
ZABIER
CASUAL
CHIPPY
NED
FISH
BWOODBLUE
J.FLYNN
DOBBIN
M.DAVIES
CANNA-G
COLINS REVERSIBLE HAT
DUDDERS
ALEXMATTFC

PLease can you confirm you are will be training on the above date please aslo for those who havent given me there age please can you kindly do so................Thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:43 am

Ben wrote:i dunno, aslong as the slap is on my buttocks and slow, i think id enjoy it :P

Ben can i just remind you that this is all about football and not ur fetishes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:58 am

cheeky cheeky :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AFZXgjrgg

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:02 am

Ben wrote:cheeky cheeky :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AFZXgjrgg

Thanks for that Ben...... :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 am

I'll be at Jubilee Park, 7.30 wed.

Not sure why i've got to give my age mind. Think Ryan Giggs / Teddy Sheringham....

... just turned 40

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:57 am

Nathan Jones 16 , ill be at trainning 8-)

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

Just to let you know passed there last night on way to football and we should have about an hour to an hour and half as it started getting dark about 8.45 to 9.00

I have sorted the cones out to mark out pitch and the goal's - depending on numbers we can have a few games of five a side or eleven a side kick around up to you - i see we have a list of names so if you can let me know where you play and standard you play at I can try and balance the teams out before hand

The person who i would get the bibs from is away on holidays so i suggest you bring a couple of tops just so we can split the teams in colours blue and yellow ok ?

Hope this helps

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 am

If you have a size football feel fre to bring as I have mainly size fours for kids football - Cheers

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 am

im up for a game of footy,unfortunatley working in tenby at moment monday till friday,so trainning out,but if you need a left footer let me know,and by the way im over 37years :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

The reason im asking for ages because Martyn1963 want a golden oldies team and he's in his 40's so there could be 2 groups ....if not enough then we will have to have lines men & refs too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am

Hughesybloke is left footer.....dont mind where he goes he said :ayatollah:

Please be aware that some of CCMB might be coming to sneakily watch you all play so make sure you all show them your good :lol: :lol:

also here is a list that chippy done for us
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15524&start=0

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Bump :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;) ;)

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Im 100% up for playing..Will we be training again after wednesday?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 pm

So are we all set for next wednesday's session??????????????????????????? :?: :?: :?:

Not sure if there is training the week after.......wait & see what Dobbins says ok :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 am

Yes we can do Wednesdays every week if you want unless England are playing of course :o

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 am

So we have a full team at last eh? all go for wednesday yes???????

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

i.m planning on turning up hughesygirl along with rumney blue so that's another 2

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:23 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i.m planning on turning up hughesygirl along with rumney blue so that's another 2

Thanks Mozzer 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: