Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PANTOMIME

Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 pm

Missus and daughter off to the New Theatre in a bit to watch the Panto (Oh yes they are!!),not me....I couldnt bear 2 Pantomimes in 2 days!! :cry: :cry:

Re: PANTOMIME

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:00 pm

its a class show at the new theatre unlike the cardiff stadium ! And there a special little dancer there um Annaise give her a big wave :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 pm

how are you mallo mate :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 pm

getting over that shit yesterday 3 easy points dropped the club are a joke m8 you travelling away tomorow to watch city !

hope you and family had a good christamas - have to have a beer soon if you can keep up with me and not forget to catch your train home lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 pm

mallo wrote:its a class show at the new theatre unlike the cardiff stadium ! And there a special little dancer there um Annaise give her a big wave :ayatollah:

Cheers Mallo, Annaiae My Daughter is on stage this afternoon and tonight :ayatollah:
I hope you all had a Great Xmas, except of course yesterday down Cardiff City.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 pm

lets hope we bounce straight back tomorrow with a stack of goals for us ............ about time every time big crowd we loose

I WISH I WAS MANAGER FOR ONE MONTH :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 am

Annis,was your daughter the one with the armfull of signed books! :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:37 am

kavanagh wrote:Missus and daughter off to the New Theatre in a bit to watch the Panto (Oh yes they are!!),not me....I couldnt bear 2 Pantomimes in 2 days!! :cry: :cry:

I went on 23rd December, good entertainment. Someone screamed at Barrowman to do the ayatollah at the end but he was lost as to the request. However, as the curtain went down the comedian Andy Jones did it.

Wish it was the 23rd now. :evil: