Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TWO OF OUR PLAYERS

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:37 pm

I spoke to yesterday who played, now dont everyone just blame the players, as I BLAME THEM, OUR MANAGER and US.

They said when they walk out in to our new stadium there is NO ATMOSPHERE and NO GOOD FEEL FACTOR,They said they love the facilities but at NINIAN PARK they could feel the fans were behind them and the opposing players use to tell them how much they hated playing there. Now they reckon the other teams love it in our New Stadium and feel right out at home.

I am only telling you what Our own players think.

Re: TWO OF OUR PLAYERS

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 pm

For f**k sake it would help if they changed the Canton with the family stand (will the club sort this out!!!) This would be a start.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm

jonah wrote:For f**k sake it would help if they changed the Canton with the family stand (will the club sort this out!!!) This would be a start.

Wayne Nash and Spencer our Stadium managers have no intention to, they are happy with no atmosphere :evil:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Ive already told you want i think but ive posted it on joffs average attendance thread!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:50 pm

They should leave the club then...tossers...no atmosphere my arse...they get paid to play football for us not to listen to songs...if they played well the fans get behind them...a few times in the second half Yesterday the crowd were very good...its a myth that Ninian Park was rocking...most of the time it was dead...especially on early kick offs...

Players come out to loud cheering...they are talking bollox
Last edited by corky on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Im glad the players hate the new stadium as much as i do.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Perhaps there should be a few more leaving if they cant do their job - cheeky overpaid bastards.
This is a passionate club, if they dont fit into that category - feck off.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Has any other club got there family stand next to the away fans?

Just out of curiosity?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:56 pm

lagerlewis wrote:Im glad the players hate the new stadium as much as i do.

Does hate play a major part in your life?

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

corky wrote:They should leave the club then...tossers...no atmosphere my arse...they get paid to play football for us not to listen to songs...if they played well the fans get behind them...a few times in the second half Yesterday the crowd were very good...its a myth that Ninian Park was rocking...most of the time it was dead...especially on early kick offs...

well put corky, there was a good atmosphere in the canton yesterday, not all game but good all we needed was a goal and it would have been rocking :ayatollah: by us obviously :D

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
corky wrote:They should leave the club then...tossers...no atmosphere my arse...they get paid to play football for us not to listen to songs...if they played well the fans get behind them...a few times in the second half Yesterday the crowd were very good...its a myth that Ninian Park was rocking...most of the time it was dead...especially on early kick offs...

well put corky, there was a good atmosphere in the canton yesterday, not all game but good all we needed was a goal and it would have been rocking :ayatollah: by us obviously :D

We couldnt here you sing up next time :lol: I could only hear Baz.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:13 pm

:lol: :lol: sore throa :D :ayatollah: t too

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 pm

the only way to bring back some atmosphere is to swop the grange and canton ends around!!

at the moment its a lifless bowl and wish we were back at ninian park, up untill last season i hadn't missed a home game since 1997 at ninian park and have all the ticket stubs and cards to prove, this season ill admit ive been to 2 or 3 games, hate the place plus the price puts me off!!! they can shove all that comerical crap

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:31 pm

they are right though it is a crap atmosphere in the new stadium.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 pm

perhaps if they give us something to get excited about the atmosphere may be different.overpaid prima donnas,im beggining to think that we will miss out on the play offs again this season.The team lacks character and i still believe we lack bottle when the pressures on.By the way good post corky.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:27 pm

so what was the players excuse for our final game at Ninian when the fans were rocking at the begining.
But all we got from them was NO EFFORT :yawn: :sleepy2: :sleepy1: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:so what was the players excuse for our final game at Ninian when the fans were rocking at the begining.
But all we got from them was NO EFFORT :yawn: :sleepy2: :sleepy1: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

too true good post, it was rocking brfore kick off and look hat the tossers served up :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 pm

corkey good post, Annis, Corkey and anyone from the Trust please raise this as a matter of urgency f**k wayne nash the guys a cock, we need this soreted asap if the players are making excuses, the fans know its shit, for me its a no brainer.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I spoke to yesterday who played, now dont everyone just blame the players, as I BLAME THEM, OUR MANAGER and US.

They said when they walk out in to our new stadium there is NO ATMOSPHERE and NO GOOD FEEL FACTOR,They said they love the facilities but at NINIAN PARK they could feel the fans were behind them and the opposing players use to tell them how much they hated playing there. Now they reckon the other teams love it in our New Stadium and feel right out at home.

I am only telling you what Our own players think.

If i was getting around 10k a week to play football i'd run my ass off in front of no supporters, wouldnt need "atmosphere".

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:43 pm

I think it's fair to say we are missing the Grandstand/Naughty boys section from Ninian Park, rather than Ninian Park itself.

Although it didn't happen at every game, there were times when the City fans who frequented that area would get going and it dragged everyone else along with them. The atmosphere created sometimes transfered to inspiring the team and bought us points.

What we need to do is recreate a similar thing at CCS rather than harper back to the good old days.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I think it's fair to say we are missing the Grandstand/Naughty boys section from Ninian Park, rather than Ninian Park itself.

Although it didn't happen at every game, there were times when the City fans who frequented that area would get going and it dragged everyone else along with them. The atmosphere created sometimes transfered to inspiring the team and bought us points.

What we need to do is recreate a similar thing at CCS rather than harper back to the good old days.

Tony

its a good point you make as a lot of us in f block moved across to the same section in the new stadium and along with block e used to create an atmosphere which would transfer down to block a and on to the grangend etc.
That atmosphere has gone now and of course the height of the new roof would disperse that type of noise these days anyway