Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the jacks

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:15 pm

here they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyVk70xN ... re=related

keep watching all of it .

Re: the jacks

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:14 pm

They havent changed much fashion wise have they :lol: :lol: .Intresting watching the next video of how the wretch looks now.They have trees growing on the pitch im so glad they are knocking Ninian down. :cry:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Now I see why we call them Gypos :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

they fight and look like girls ffs i am embarassed to say i am welsh :oops: .....................f*cking girls blouses :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:they fight and look like girls ffs i am embarassed to say i am welsh :oops: .....................f*cking girls blouses :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Some of it looks like it's on a loop, so not quite as bad as the jerks like to paint it

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Some of it looks like it's on a loop, so not quite as bad as the jerks like to paint it

handbags at 20 paces, did anyone see tank there :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Some of it looks like it's on a loop, so not quite as bad as the jerks like to paint it

No, he was still on the M5 :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

No, he was still on the M5 :lol: :lol:

choked on my tea again :lol: :lol:

mrs b has played f**k with me tonite....................nothing done in house while she has been in work :D :ayatollah:

must get off forum tomorrow got a meeting in aberdare, annis keep me informed on my mob whats 'appening on 'ere :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Did you get in the Canton Cross before the game on Boxing Day, Baz. I got in there at 10.30 and there were the usual suspects in there, but it was otherwise empty

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Did you get in the Canton Cross before the game on Boxing Day, Baz. I got in there at 10.30 and there were the usual suspects in there, but it was otherwise empty

got in there about 1130-12 had to drink maerdy ale (shandy) had a look for you but it was bumping

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:08 pm

I was in there til about 12.30, Baz. Got wrecked after the game in there, the Kings Castle, the Napier and back to the Kings again :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I was in there til about 12.30, Baz. Got wrecked after the game in there, the Kings Castle, the Napier and back to the Kings again :ayatollah:

no trains mrs b said no way was she gonna pick me up, so i had to drive, our paths will cross soon trust me its in the tealeafs :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I was in there til about 12.30, Baz. Got wrecked after the game in there, the Kings Castle, the Napier and back to the Kings again :ayatollah:

no trains mrs b said no way was she gonna pick me up, so i had to drive, our paths will cross soon trust me its in the tealeafs :lol:

Bound to, mate :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Bound to, mate :lol:

and by f**k i have drank enough of the stuff today :D

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 pm

:lol:

Baz.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 pm

What about the bum sniffer at 6.18....

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 am

Fair play to the one lad who launched himself into their end.

Pity his mates shit it and let him take a pasting. :lol: